All Star
Reaction score
Did Marbury touch that last out bounds?

Sounds like it went of Minn.

Then they score! Damn these refs!

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Less than a minute left, and they make an illegal screen call that could have just been a no-call? Terrible. Nothing like the officials dictating who wins a game...

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
Bullsh*t game. I hate complaining about officials but thanks alot for handing the game to the Timberwolves. They gave this one to them.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Random thoughts from tonight's game...

That was one of the worst games I've seen from Shawn Marion. Wally is not known for his defense, and the matrix couldn't even break him down one-on-one. In fact he has not been playing as well since the All-Star break.

The officiating was pretty bad, especially down the stretch. Kevin Garnett should have been called for pushing Penny Hardaway out of bounds, and bad ball did go off Wally not Marbury. However a illegal screen call on Amare Stoudemire was a good one. In fact he really should have been called at least one other time.

Kevin Garnett is simply incredible. I only hope Amare Stoudemire can learn to shoot the ball that well.

Bo Outlaw was not it became because he was horrible in the few minutes he played tonight.

Shawn Marion's poor performance and Amare Stoudemire's inability to finish most of the game were the differences tonight.

Joe Mama

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave