T, McShay said Williams best pick in Draft

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Lynn Haven Florida(Panama City)1 mile away.
The last day this year Kiper & McSay comment on past draft.Kiper said Dez Bryant by Cowpies.

My biggest concern is NO bigtime ILB Thumpers are even being looked at or recognized before next years college season by these two draftnik lovers.

I know some will appear as the season moves on but no names are out there yet for us to follow.

I guess we're gonna have to find Hayes' replacement in the field of players the NFL has already.Shame we did'nt have a 5th rounder to get Kirk Morrison during the draft.Don't want to wait on a rookie from next year anyway.

Lets see who gets dumped June 1st that Whiz turns into his STUD.

Catfish

Registered
Reaction score
The last day this year Kiper & McSay comment on past draft.Kiper said Dez Bryant by Cowpies.

My biggest concern is NO bigtime ILB Thumpers are even being looked at or recognized before next years college season by these two draftnik lovers.

I know some will appear as the season moves on but no names are out there yet for us to follow.

I guess we're gonna have to find Hayes' replacement in the field of players the NFL has already.Shame we did'nt have a 5th rounder to get Kirk Morrison during the draft.Don't want to wait on a rookie from next year anyway.

Lets see who gets dumped June 1st that Whiz turns into his STUD.

I think that you are right on with this thought. I believe ANY thumper looking for a Job will find the situation in Az much to their liking, and they will find the pay very competetive.

sportznutt

Canadian Card
Reaction score
I heard on NFL Network, both Miami and Buffalo wanted him.......he was the reason Miami traded down.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
I heard on NFL Network, both Miami and Buffalo wanted him.......he was the reason Miami traded down.

Ozzie the GM of the Ravens said that they were going to take him @ #25 but becuase of the Boldin Trade they lacked draft picks and Denver gave them 3 of them for the trade for Tebow so they had to do it.

So I guess you can say in a round about way the Boldin trade netted us Rhodes, Williams, and Washington.

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
I think that you are right on with this thought. I believe ANY thumper looking for a Job will find the situation in Az much to their liking, and they will find the pay very competetive.

I'd much rather be in the other situation where thumpers don't want to come here because they probably won't get PT or make the roster due to depth. I really don't know what else we can do (unless Walker pans out) this year to address the SILB spot. If Hayes is hurt, we are suddenly terribly thin up the middle and with the way he finished last year, I wouldn't bet against him getting injured.

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'd much rather be in the other situation where thumpers don't want to come here because they probably won't get PT or make the roster due to depth. I really don't know what else we can do (unless Walker pans out) this year to address the SILB spot. If Hayes is hurt, we are suddenly terribly thin up the middle and with the way he finished last year, I wouldn't bet against him getting injured.

Bring in Antonio Pierce. He says he's healthy enough to play.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson