T.J. Lang Available (Guard)

UK Cardinal

Reaction score
Good player and a great guy but he had neck and back injuries last year, not exactly what you like to here about you offensive lineman who's now on the wrong side of 30

Detroit was his home team so I wouldn't be surprised if he does decide this is the best time to hang up the cleats

good luck to him though

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Obviously talent gets recognized but to me give me a durable OL any day of the week. People criticized Cole's lack of strength but the guys started all 16 games was solid, not spectacular. Gambo actually made a good point this afternoon when he said people look at Gilbert and say man the guy missed 20 games the last 2 years but the big names like Saffold & Levitre have missed time in their careers (Saffold early in his career and Levitre last year). His point was that OL rarely stay healthy throughout their careers because of the punishment their bodies take. So if you can find solid OL who are durable, you've found gold.

That all said, I wouldn't be interested in Lang. To me Saffold is the only interior OL I would have interest in now that Foster has re-signed with PIT.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Good player available, but too late. Like Pugh, he’s an injury waiting to happen.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Aging lineman with injury concerns... Sounds like the kind of lineman that Keim salivates over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson