Swinging for the fence

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
so it's coming out now that the Suns tried to trade for Lillard and Kemba. I mean not both at the same time.

Holy crap wonder what the deals are.

What's the status with Anderson when can he be moved? Maybe something coming up?

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
so it's coming out now that the Suns tried to trade for Lillard and Kemba. I mean not both at the same time.

Holy crap wonder what the deals are.

What's the status with Anderson when can he be moved? Maybe something coming up?
Where did you hear that?

OP
OP
F

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Where did you hear that?

Everybody. It's on bleacher report, sports writers are reporting it now

Tried to get Lillard, Kemba or Rozier. They've been looking to make a splash at PG.

Probably not done

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Everybody. It's on bleacher report, sports writers are reporting it now

Tried to get Lillard, Kemba or Rozier. They've been looking to make a splash at PG.

Probably not done
I've heard that they've tried to get a number of point guards, but nobody has really said any specifics, maybe Kemba, but I haven't seen anybody report we made an offer for Lillard.

OP
OP
F

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I've heard that they've tried to get a number of point guards, but nobody has really said any specifics, maybe Kemba, but I haven't seen anybody report we made an offer for Lillard.

Gambo reported it and so has bleacher report now.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Ok then don't believe it.
No need to get upset. I thought we pretty much all know better than to trust Gambo with anything at this point. I'm not saying you aren't right, I'm just saying we need more proof than a single tweet by a New York fan who happens to work in Arizona. :)

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am sure we called regarding just about every point guard in the league. I am not sure if that rises to "we tried to trade for" status or not.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gambo reported it and so has bleacher report now.

Looking at the times of Gambo's tweets he was not right on top of this trade. He was also struggling during the draft getting the Mikal Bridges trade right. I guess I'm a little more skeptical of his inside information.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I do think Gambo does get the inside dish, just not all the time. I also think we have probably called on everyone. When you start hearing so and so was offered for this guy, it starts getting more believable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA