Sweet Tooth (Netflix)

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting series from Netflix - adaptation of the comic book by Jeff Lemire

Netflix's New Fantasy Series Enters Top 10 of Most Watched Amid Massive Streaming Numbers​

We watched all 8 episodes over the weekend.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I get that it's a tale of innocence, and that we shouldn't punish naivete, but damn, how much stupid can there be before, you know, lessons are learned?

Otherwise, well acted, directed, and the cinematography is unreal. Good enough that I'll watch season 2. Just...I hope the writers discover this thing called a character arc rather than a flat line.

OP
OP
Dback Jon

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I get that it's a tale of innocence, and that we shouldn't punish naivete, but damn, how much stupid can there be before, you know, lessons are learned?

Otherwise, well acted, directed, and the cinematography is unreal. Good enough that I'll watch season 2. Just...I hope the writers discover this thing called a character arc rather than a flat line.
That was the only negative for me - Gus’ idiocy/naïveté that kept getting him in trouble only to be bailed out time after time

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
It would be fine, IMHCO (In my humble childless opinion) :). Not much in the way of violence, has cute animals, a kid raised solely by his Dad...
Not so much concerned about whether it’s appropriate as much as will 10 and 11 year old boys enjoy it.