Sweet Tomatoes

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They recently stopped their Sunday breakfast buffet and now they are making other major changes.

They are going to remodel their locations and have a more traditional sit down at a table and order your food restaurant (with alcohol available) as well as their usual buffet and seating for the buffet crowd.

Definitely sounds different.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That didn't last long. Their new design with buffet restrictions and an odd pay structure didn't last long. Field Kitchen locations in Tempe and Arrowhead are closed for remodeling and will soon reopen once again as regular Sweet Tomatoes.

So glad. We'll go back to the Tempe one now. The new style never suited us so we have gone elsewhere.

One of our favorite locations is the Souplantation in Kearny Mesa (near San Diego). But that's quite a commute. :D

OP
OP
Jersey Girl

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That didn't last long. Their new design with buffet restrictions and an odd pay structure didn't last long. Field Kitchen locations in Tempe and Arrowhead are closed for remodeling and will soon reopen once again as regular Sweet Tomatoes.

So glad. We'll go back to the Tempe one now. The new style never suited us so we have gone elsewhere.

One of our favorite locations is the Souplantation in Kearny Mesa (near San Diego). But that's quite a commute. :D

I was wondering what the deal was. Went to dinner at the Pavillions location last month (sign up for their email list and you get a buy one, get one free for your bday) and everything was the same, much to my delight.

I never understood why they wanted to make the change. Know your audience and don't piss them off.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose