Sweet Tomatoes

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it as painful for you as it is for me to type that?

WHat vcan I say? Imma simple man, and dont need the outside world with all its problems trying to bring me down.. I eat regular Doritos like Harley like its the best thing in life.. Its just life man, why complicate it?

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HEY!! whatever hapened with this? no go??

We are going tomorrow. We didn't fully decide on when and where, but it looks like it will be tomorrow around lunch time. Most likely the one on Central and Thomas.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Lunch time??? I thought it was dinner. I only get 30 minutes for lunch so I'm lucky if I can inhale my lunch in 30 minutes!

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are going tomorrow. We didn't fully decide on when and where, but it looks like it will be tomorrow around lunch time. Most likely the one on Central and Thomas.
Central & Camelback.

Lunch time??? I thought it was dinner. I only get 30 minutes for lunch so I'm lucky if I can inhale my lunch in 30 minutes!
Dinner works just fine! :)

100%CardsFan

100% embarrassed
Reaction score
, man...they have it all.

Not really. They dont have any MEAT!! Steak, burgers,Pork hell even chicken. I cant eat a meal unless it has some sort of substance. When I went there I couldnt even put bacon or ham bits on my salad!! All I ate was a shitload of chilli and ice cream... This place isnt for me. Im to much of a carnavor for ST.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not really. They dont have any MEAT!! Steak, burgers,Pork hell even chicken. I cant eat a meal unless it has some sort of substance. When I went there I couldnt even put bacon or ham bits on my salad!! All I ate was a shitload of chilli and ice cream... This place isnt for me. Im to much of a carnavor for ST.

join

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Did you have the chicken breast...I mean, Chicken Noodle soup? It's possibly their best item and it is full of meat. I love it...I fill up on that stuff. It is great (with salt and pepper, to taste).

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I do agree with most of this. I improvised and stole bacon bits from the potato bar and put them on my salad. I hate it that they didn't have any pepperoni either.

Did you have the chicken breast...I mean, Chicken Noodle soup? It's possibly their best item and it is full of meat. I love it...I fill up on that stuff. It is great (with salt and pepper, to taste).

I had the chicken noodle. Great big chunks of chicken, but the noodles were undercooked.

Underwelming meal, but I was with Linderbee and DeAnna, so it was worthwhile.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dreamcastrocks said:
do agree with most of this. I improvised and stole bacon bits from the potato bar and put them on my salad. I hate it that they didn't have any pepperoni either.
You were on the wrong side, then. There was pepperoni on the side I was on, and I am pretty sure they had bacon, too.

dreamcastrocks said:
I
Underwelming meal, but I was with Linderbee and DeAnna, so it was worthwhile.
:( Sorry you didn't enjoy your b-day dinner...but it was cool to hang with your family & Deanna! :)

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You were on the wrong side, then. There was pepperoni on the side I was on, and I am pretty sure they had bacon, too.

:( Sorry you didn't enjoy your b-day dinner...but it was cool to hang with your family & Deanna! :)

Figures....

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sweet Tomatoes rules, I eat there all the time.

OP
OP
Jersey Girl

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bump.

I have not been to Sweet Tomatoes since before Christmas. I must rectify this as soon as possible, especially since I have a coupon! :D

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We go almost every Sunday. Get a nice discount with our Phoenix Zoo card. :thumbup:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson