Sweet Tomatoes

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just went and looked at their online menu.. I can see why Ive never been there now.. :eek:

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I saw no meat besides some bacon on something.. Maybe I missed it but I didnt see it.. I dont like being hungry 30 minutes after eating.. Its like chinese food, whats the point in eating it?

Dunno, guess its why none of friends or family have ever suggested eating at Sweet Tomatoes.. :shrug:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw no meat besides some bacon on something.. Maybe I missed it but I didnt see it.. I dont like being hungry 30 minutes after eating.. Its like chinese food, whats the point in eating it?

Dunno, guess its why none of friends or family have ever suggested eating at Sweet Tomatoes.. :shrug:

They have meat...fantastic chicken noodle soup, chili, beef soup, etc. Spaghetti and meatballs...pepperoni pizza, sausages in pasta and such, etc.

On the salads they have ham and bacon and such.

Trust me, I am FAR from a vegetarian...and I don't like being hungry...you can really fill the tank at Sweet Tomatoes though and there is plenty of meat. The huge chunks of chicken and monster noodles in their Chicken Noodle soup is enough to go alone. And it is all you can eat...plus soft serve ice cream.

Now, you won't find 99 percent of that good stuff above at Souper Salad though...I would recommend NEVER going to Souper Salad unless you are a rabbit...they have crap for extras.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you say so. I went from a three-bedroom house in Jersey to a two-bedroom apartment in North Tempe to a one-bedroom apartment in Scottsdale. LOL. Am still not sure where I am gonna put all my crap. :p

Next up: Studio in Mesa.

Why only on Mondays?

So he doesnt get a case of the Mooooondays?

I love the cornbread more than anything.

:stupid:

You'all getting eye surgery?? :eek:

LOL!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They have meat...fantastic chicken noodle soup, chili, beef soup, etc. Spaghetti and meatballs...pepperoni pizza, sausages in pasta and such, etc.

On the salads they have ham and bacon and such.

Trust me, I am FAR from a vegetarian...and I don't like being hungry...you can really fill the tank at Sweet Tomatoes though and there is plenty of meat. The huge chunks of chicken and monster noodles in their Chicken Noodle soup is enough to go alone. And it is all you can eat...plus soft serve ice cream.

Now, you won't find 99 percent of that good stuff above at Souper Salad though...I would recommend NEVER going to Souper Salad unless you are a rabbit...they have crap for extras.

I really dont consistute that as meat, at least not portion wise.. Which is why I equated ST to a chinese food place.. They both have meat, but not enuff..

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really dont consistute that as meat, at least not portion wise.. Which is why I equated ST to a chinese food place.. They both have meat, but not enuff..
Agree. I think I might eat at Panchos before I eat at one of these places.

:)

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You honestly need to see this soup. You easily can get a full chicken breast in two small bowls of the soup.

When I left today, my stomach hurt I was so full.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I wish my friend Brian who lives in Mesa would ask me to go here with him (tears)

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish my friend Brian who lives in Mesa would ask me to go here with him (tears)

Ryan I will go to Sweet Tomatoes with you when Im in town?

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Ryan I will go to Sweet Tomatoes with you when Im in town?

I'd rather you take me to Rosita's so I can check this place out. You make it sound like they serve food on 24 karat gold plates

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd rather you take me to Rosita's so I can check this place out. You make it sound like they serve food on 24 karat gold plates

You never been there really? Thats a Mesa Mexican Landmark! :nono:

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I don't know if they could handle both of our midday appetites at the same time. :D

Seriously - we'll have to go sometime. :thumbup: