Sweet Tomatoes

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Went there for dinner tonight. Had only been there once in Florida while visiting family. I don't think they have them in Jersey. In any case, I had forgotten how much this place rocks. Great salads and sides, breads and soups.

As a vegetarian, I can totally appreciate this restaurant.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Here in SoCal they are called Souplantation. Some of the locations have been hit with E-Coli poisoning...Other than that, I love going there.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here in SoCal they are called Souplantation. Some of the locations have been hit with E-Coli poisoning...Other than that, I love going there.

:biglaugh:

I love Sweet Tomatoes too. In fact, Souper Salad, or whatever it is called works for me too.

OP
OP
Jersey Girl

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been to Sweet Tomatoes twice this week. AND, I might even go again this weekend, lol.

I will be very happy when I move into my new place and am even closer to this place.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
I've been to Sweet Tomatoes twice this week. AND, I might even go again this weekend, lol.

I will be very happy when I move into my new place and am even closer to this place.

Huh? where ya moving to? Man, I need to catch up....

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
If you say so. I went from a three-bedroom house in Jersey to a two-bedroom apartment in North Tempe to a one-bedroom apartment in Scottsdale. LOL. Am still not sure where I am gonna put all my crap. :p

Great! What cross streets? There are soooo many storage places in AZ!

The bad news is that you have no place to put up guests (unless they don't mind sleeping on a sofa bed).

OP
OP
Jersey Girl

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great! What cross streets? There are soooo many storage places in AZ!

The bad news is that you have no place to put up guests (unless they don't mind sleeping on a sofa bed).

Drinkwater and Indian School.

And I am not gonna pay for storage. If I had the money to do that then I would have just gotten a two-bedroom. :p But, if people want to visit, then they can sleep on the air mattress. :)

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love Sweet Tomatoes. We don't eat out a lot but that's one of the places we go to pretty often. Bonus - with our Phoenix Zoo membership we get a 15% discount there.

Before they opened the two latest, we had eaten at all the local locations except the one across the freeway from Metrocenter.

I love their monthly themes and their Sunday breakfast is really good (we sometimes get there when they're switching from breakfast to lunch). :thumbup:

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You go to the one at the Pavillions? You do know there's one at Southern and McClintock too, right. :D

Re: moving ... Too funny - your complex finally gets a light making it easier to come and go...and you're moving. :jedi:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Before they opened the two latest, we had eaten at all the local locations except the one across the freeway from Metrocenter.

aka, the one by Donald's office.

I love ST, blows the doors off of StuporSalad. Their soups are great, I love the chicken noodle one. Pizzas, baked potato bar, man...they have it all.