Supplemental Draft

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
so... in thirty minutes...most likely be over in another thirty minutes.... how long until they report do ya think?

Its 2018, I would think that someone on twitter will report each pick the second it is made, but that is just a guess by me.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Its 2018, I would think that someone on twitter will report each pick the second it is made, but that is just a guess by me.
its done by closed bid right? so the first three rounds can go by in a snap if the first envelope is fourth round?

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
its done by closed bid right? so the first three rounds can go by in a snap if the first envelope is fourth round?

Yep. But the NFL network is in the dead season, maybe they have live coverage or a special on ? I am self admittedly throwing darts in the dark so to speak, but I am with you. I am a little bit interested to see if the Cardinals are going to do something here.

I know 100% nothing about these prospects past some very basic, quick reading, so I have no idea if any are worth it in my opinion, let alone a team's opinion.

We will see and soon since it is 1pm

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Giants draft Sam Beal in 3rd round.

So the best player in the draft is now off the board.

At this point, I hope the Cardinals do not use anything more than a 5th on any of these guys.

Already have a project DB in Christian Campbell.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Giants draft Sam Beal in 3rd round.

So the best player in the draft is now off the board.

At this point, I hope the Cardinals do not use anything more than a 5th on any of these guys.

Already have a project DB in Christian Campbell.
I would’ve liked the gamble in the third but giants picked before us and wasn’t worth a 2nd on a gamble. Oh well.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

That is kinda cool. I think it would not be too much of a risk to pick a project player with a 5th, 6th, or 7th.

Edit: No players selected in round 5.

Last edited:

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I would’ve liked the gamble in the third but giants picked before us and wasn’t worth a 2nd on a gamble. Oh well.
Beal was actually slated as a first to second round pick in next year's draft so getting him in Round 2 wouldn't have been much of a reach.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Beal was actually slated as a first to second round pick in next year's draft so getting him in Round 2 wouldn't have been much of a reach.
Eh obviously whatever pundits believed that were wrong because not a single team bid a 2nd.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave