Supernatural (CW)

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Should be interesting, fans have been clamoring for him to return for 12 years -- and even moreso now since Mary is a recurring character.

The article seems to indicate something interesting for his character. So, it doesn't sound like a simple cameo. My interest is peaked.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I don't know how many people are still watching this show, but the actors just announced today that Season 15 will be the show's last. This is the only show remaining that was around when I worked for the CW network, and I still am a big fan. This season has been pretty decent and looking forward to #15.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know how many people are still watching this show, but the actors just announced today that Season 15 will be the show's last. This is the only show remaining that was around when I worked for the CW network, and I still am a big fan. This season has been pretty decent and looking forward to #15.

It’s an end to an era for sure.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That suxx ass!!! Love me some Sam and Dean

This show for the last 15 years has been a bit of comfort food for me with so many shows coming and going.

15 years is an epic run!

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Supernatural boss says series finale is 'more of an old-school episode'

https://ew.com/tv/supernatural-series-finale-old-school-episode-andrew-dabb/

As Chuck once said, "Endings are hard." And that certainly rings true for a show that's been on as long as Supernatural and is dealing with a complicated mythology that involves God himself. That's why the writers decided to approach the finale like a bit of a throwback.

"Everything is pretty mythology-focused up until the finale," co-showrunner Andrew Dabb says. "[The finale] is a little bit more of an old-school episode."

Although episodes 19 and 20 aren't a literal two-parter, Dabb says they found it easier to approach them that way in the writers' room. "It seemed like a lot to land all of our myth and a satisfying farewell. Doing it all in 42 minutes would have been really difficult," says Dabb. "So, better for us to treat it almost like a two-parter, where a lot of the myth stuff, not all of it, but a lot it gets dealt with in episode 19 and then 20 can focus more on the characters and their journeys. We wanted it to, in some ways, hearken back to where the show began, which was two guys on the road saving people, hunting things."

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What happens after the show ends:

Jared Padalecki will star in the CW's Walker, Texas Ranger reboot, titled Walker.

Jensen Ackles will join season 3 of Amazon's The Boys as Soldier Boy, the original superhero.

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
I just finished the series finale. I thought it was a solid and fitting ending to a long running favorite.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From a Vegas newsletter:

You must be registered for see images attach

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Jensen Ackles says Jared Padalecki Is 'Recovering' After 'Very Bad Car Accident'​

Jared Padalecki is "lucky to be alive" says friend and costar Jensen Ackles.

On Sunday, while speaking at Creation Entertainment's Supernatural Official Conventions — a fan event in East Brunswick, New Jersey, Ackles, 44, revealed that his on-screen brother had been in a "very bad car accident."

"I miss my buddy," the actor told the crowd Sunday as captured in a video shared on YouTube and social media. "He sends his love. I spoke with him yesterday. He's sad he can't be here."

"I don't know if you guys know what's going on," Ackles says, sharing that his costar had given him permission to share. "He was in a very bad car accident. He wasn't driving, he was in the passenger seat, and he's lucky to be alive."

A representative for Padalecki did not immediately respond to PEOPLE's request for comment.

"And not only that," Ackles continued. "But he's a home recovering which — the fact that he's not in a hospital right now is blowing my mind because I saw the car."

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose