Super Bowl Tickets - Let's make sure Cardinal fans get them!

RedRob

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
From what I can gather season ticket holders will be notified via mail Tuesday/Wednesday. Undoubtedly there are going to be more than a few season ticket holders that get drawn and can't make it to the game. If that happens to you I implore you to give folks from this board the first crack at buying the seats.

I have 4 seats for the last 7 years, if I were to draw my wife and I are definitely going and will pass on the the other 2 seats to Cardinal fans!

CardAvenger

Screaming At A Wall
Reaction score
I thought they only allow you to buy 2 tickets no matter how many seats you usually have. Anyone know if I'm crazy?

Borderrat

Veteran
Reaction score
I already have my flight, car and working on a hotel so contact me before you hit Stub hub, ticket broker or ebay. I need two and it would save us both fees for selling and buying. Keep Me In Mind please.

I have been a season ticket holder for 17 years maybe I will get lucky and get drawn. Either way I am taking my son.

GO CARDS. Great game

Yotesfan85044

Registered
Reaction score
I just heard on Ktar season ticket holders drawn for Super Bowl tickets pay for them at either the Tempe or UOP ticket office but have to pick them up in Tampa, making it tougher to scalp the tickets.

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I just heard on Ktar season ticket holders drawn for Super Bowl tickets pay for them at either the Tempe or UOP ticket office but have to pick them up in Tampa, making it tougher to scalp the tickets.
Kind of what i've gathered listening to the ppl who have received letters. They've said the tix are the cheaper ones - $500 and have to be picked up in Tampa. Couple in front of us at the game received their letter Saturday. So they said.

I've had season tix continuously since day 1 and if I don't get the letter than I would be interested in buying anyone's tickets who do get them but can't go.

Got the hotel, flight and car ready to go.. Just need the tickets - willing to pay good, but reasonable $$ for them.

Last edited:

denverbirdfan

thanks for flying
Reaction score
I am a lifelong Card fan in desperate need of tickets!!!!!

My best friend (he's a lifelong Card fan too) have gone on faith and bought airline tickets already from St. Louis to Tampa. I can't afford the crazy ebay prices and would BEG for tickets from another Bird fan!

I'll take a quiz to prove it!!!! Go Cards!!!!

Borderrat

Veteran
Reaction score
Just some information for those interested in going to Tampa. Fly into Orlando at half the cost. The drive is about 90 minutes to Tampa. Also look for hotels around the area. I have one for $150 a night 30 minutes from Tampa.