Super Bowl contest????

Cardsmasochist

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The only way I am going is if I win a Super Bowl contest.

Are there any on-line contests we can enter to win Super Bowl tix? The company I work for is doing a contest at the half time to win tix for next year's super bowl.

Anyway, please put your links here for any contests we can enter to win and go to Tampa to see our Cards.

Thanks!
CM

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All of the contests I'm seeing are for SB XLIV. Probably so the details could be worked out way in advance for the winners, etc.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got this in an email:

News-Talk 92.3 KTAR has a major announcement this afternoon concerning the Arizona Cardinals and Superbowl XVIII! Let's just say you could be on your way to Tampa! Listen at 5:30pm this afternoon for details!

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From the Sports620 site:

Gambo & Ash and Just Sports have teamed up to give you and a guest a chance to win tickets to the Cardinals vs. Steelers game in Tampa!! Meet Gambo & Ash Thurs (1/22) at Just Sports in Arrowhead Town Center. Fri. (1/23) the guys will be LIVE at Just Sports in Chandler Fashion Square. Do not miss out on this RARE opportunity to win tickets the biggest game in Arizona Sports History!!

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also:

Sports 620 KTAR is your home for Superbowl XLIII and we want to send YOU to the game! If you are a Sports 620 KTAR All Star you're already entered to win. To sign up Click here.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FYI: Visit any Just Sports location in the Valley from 1/22 - 1/25 and register to win tickets to the Super Bowl ...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave