Super Bowl 2023

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
How about we just have one thread about the big game at the end? Reporting on news like this, as well as what's going on with the 2 teams.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
R

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
PFT speculated Bidwill would get another SB if hires Flores and thus dropping the suit. Elite speculation there lol.
Oh, Florio was the 1st to come out and say that it would be smart of Mike to hire BFlo, because of the lawsuit. I used to like Florio, but now he's becoming a front running clown like Cowherd. I still like Chris Simms, but he's always afraid to clash with Florio on TV...just basically agrees with every take and comment.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys, but when I see pictures on my local news of eagles coverage and they show live pictures of State Farm Stadium, I get sick to my stomach. SB in AZ and we don't even make the playoffs. Not saying we were going to be like the Rams and Bucs, but it would have been nice to try. Utter disgust at this season and everything it entailed.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a neighbor who is getting $4,000. a night for his house in Cave Creek for Super Bowl weekend. Sleeps 10. Pool, BBQ, putting green. If the parties are loud enough, and if the BBQ smells good, I may go over and introduce myself.
If my bathrooms were remodeled, we could have gotten $2K a night - we are within golfcart shuttle distance of Old Town

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If anyone has a single ticket to the game, or knows someone selling one, I have a person interested.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another tidbit from the article:

The Lumberjacks went on a surprising run in 1986, finished 7-4 overall and 5-2 in the Big Sky Conference. With freshman quarterback Greg Wyatt, receiver Shawn Collins, who was drafted by the Falcons in the first round in 1989, and a veteran offensive line, the Lumberjacks advanced to the Big Sky Conference championship game against Nevada in Reno, which they lost.

Myself, and three of my fraternity brothers drove up to Reno for that game.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose