Suns @ Wizards Monday game thread 1-11-2021

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
'Im not freaking out im saying to all the people freaking out to deal with it. You get what you ask for and this IS what they asked for. Dont cry because your team hasnt had enough time to work together. Most have already given up im saying give it some time and "dance with the one that brought ya".

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
Book is better than any 3rd string pg we could get and a better option than trying to get one. Running Book with Galloway or Carter is not a horrible option and much better than adding someone like Elfrid to the roster.
He may be better than a 3rd string Point Guard we could get,
although I'm not sure about that.

Again, my point was that every stretch Book plays the point
is a stretch when he is not playing shooting guard, his almost
super-star position. He is certainly not in that category as a
point guard.

And a stretch where he is committing too many turnovers.

And wearing himself out defending Point Guards.

The time is coming when he'll be less than motivated to
stay with this team. He is not the Suns version of Diana
Taurasi, the WNBA's undisputed G.O.A.T.

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
'Im not freaking out im saying to all the people freaking out to deal with it. You get what you ask for and this IS what they asked for. Dont cry because your team hasnt had enough time to work together. Most have already given up im saying give it some time and "dance with the one that brought ya".

youre telling fellow board members to ****... even though no one is coming at you.

if this isn’t you freaking out, switch to decaf before you do and get yourself banned dude.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I watched this video a few weeks ago. Tony Williams and
the fabulous Platters.

Even if they were lip-synching to their record in the movie.

I saw them do it live at a few Alan Freed rock'n'roll concerts
back in the '50's.

Their female singer, Zola Taylor, married the teenage Frankie
Lymon and he died a few years later of an overdose. Strange!
But they sure made some of the greatest records during the
roots of rock'n'roll.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
youre telling fellow board members to ****... even though no one is coming at you.

if this isn’t you freaking out, switch to decaf before you do and get yourself banned dude.

I wouldn't lose a moment of sleep if i got banned because to be honest if i wanted to i could be back in four seconds on another account. Its not that hard. Dont get all butthurt i wasnt even talking to you. Just the people all doom and gloom crying about how bad the team played. And ill decide how much caffeine i intake but ty for your concern.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't lose a moment of sleep if i got banned because to be honest if i wanted to i could be back in four seconds on another account. Its not that hard. Dont get all butthurt i wasnt even talking to you. Just the people all doom and gloom crying about how bad the team played. And ill decide how much caffeine i intake but ty for your concern.

just breathe mugz. Deep breaths. In and out. In and out.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Wow

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A few takeaways from last night's game:

Where was the defense? When the shots aren't falling good teams rely on their defense to keep it close for the chance to win ugly.

Suns have no inside game. When the three point shots are not falling and the defense is not creating turnovers, their offense bogs down.

Related to the above, Ayton has regressed offensively despite efforts by Chris Paul to get him going. Ayton was supposed to the Suns third pillar along with Paul and Booker. It hasn't happened.

The Suns need more from the power forward position. How I wish Jalen Smith was ready.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also here is something to watch. Could this impact the Suns?

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
More about the Wizards.

RagMMA

Reaction score
More about the Wizards.

I still see players licking their fingers before free throws. If one of the finger licking fools has it everyone gets it.

Fingerlickers should be assessed a flagrant foul and ejected and possibly beheaded.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still see players licking their fingers before free throws. If one of the finger licking fools has it everyone gets it.

Fingerlickers should be assessed a flagrant foul and ejected and possibly beheaded.

Good luck with that. For those that do it, stopping it would be almost impossible. You start doing something like that as a kid, no way you can just shut it off 25 years later. But if it turns out that we don't have any finger lickers, I'm good with the beheading part.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score

OMG, Steve Nash used to kill me watching that! He must have a HUGE immune system! LOL!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave