Suns @ Warriors Wednesday game thread 3-30-2022

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
In that series, the Clippers got a huge contribution from Beverly, a solid one from Rondo, and even some impactful flashes from Cousins. All of those players are now gone. They got worse this year, and their record shows it.
While I don’t disagree with you, I find it funny that you . . .

Dismiss:
George who put up 29/11/6

And

Play up:
Beverly who put up 6/4/2
Rondo who put 5/2/4 in the 3 games he played
Cousins who put up 10/1/1 in the 5 games he played

Cmon man. Even adding them up it’s 21/7/7 and they needed three playing slots to get there.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
In that series, the Clippers got a huge contribution from Beverly, a solid one from Rondo, and even some impactful flashes from Cousins. All of those players are now gone. They got worse this year, and their record shows it.
How does their record show that they got worse? They had Leonard last year until the last two games of the Jazz series.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The under .500 should be ignored because George is that big a difference maker. I think that’s a weird take by you considering how they played us last year in the playoffs.
I think anytime you have George they are a threat. I think though they lost too many players from last year to be the same team overall. George is one of those players though that can steal you a game or two. Are they better? Not sure. Seems like a push at least to me.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
While I don’t disagree with you, I find it funny that you . . .

Dismiss:
George who put up 29/11/6

And

Play up:
Beverly who put up 6/4/2
Rondo who put 5/2/4 in the 3 games he played
Cousins who put up 10/1/1 in the 5 games he played

Cmon man. Even adding them up it’s 21/7/7 and they needed three playing slots to get there.
Huh? I'm not "dismissing" George. He played well and they lost. If he plays well again, the rest of the team will have to do better.

I don't think George elevates a .500 team to a title contender. I doubt that too many people who follow the NBA closely would disagree with me.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I don't understand why anyone is concerned about the Clippers. They're below .500, and George just isn't that big a difference maker, even if he manages to get himself to 100%.
I mean, this is pretty dismissive, no?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Huh? I'm not "dismissing" George. He played well and they lost. If he plays well again, the rest of the team will have to do better.

I don't think George elevates a .500 team to a title contender. I doubt that too many people who follow the NBA closely would disagree with me.
But they don’t have to be a title contender to knock out a title contender. They just need to be talented enough to get hot at the right time and have a little luck b

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
I mean, this is pretty dismissive, no?
I don't understand what your problem is. As I wrote in the next post, I don't think George elevates a .500 team to a contender. If you want to call that "dismissive," that's your prerogative.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
To be fair that isn't saying that he isn't A diference maker, just that he isn't enough of one to turn the current team into a contender.

Thanks for clarifying what I assume was already abundantly clear to everyone without an Ouchie-Z-Cheese beef against me.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
But they don’t have to be a title contender to knock out a title contender. They just need to be talented enough to get hot at the right time and have a little luck b

If they are healthy, this Suns team isn't getting knocked out by a second-tier team that gets "a little lucky." They've won 85% of their games since the 1-3 start.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Thanks for clarifying what I assume was already abundantly clear to everyone without an Ouchie-Z-Cheese beef against me.
I have no beef with you, Eric. Never have. Whatever you and cheese have doesn’t include me. I don’t even know what you have going on with cheese.

Do we have beef I totally missed?