Suns @ Warriors Wednesday game thread 3-30-2022

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The line may also be influenced by the thinking that the Suns are "due" for a loss after having won eight straight.
Well I am worried about Memphis. We very well could lose that game.

Actually a loss to Memphis might be a good thing. I don't want us going into the playoffs over confident.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
they didn’t have Klay or Draymond against the Grizz. That’s a difference tonight. I don’t know how much, but those guys back in the lineup shows they’re a little motivated to win tonight as opposed to their lay down against the Grizz.
I really don't think Klay makes any difference.

Steph is what makes their offense tough, without him they can be guarded straight up, and they just don't scare me even a little.

zett

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Right. These aren't the Kings that want to be a spoiler. They will be motivated against us, sure, but why wouldn't they against Memphis or any of the other teams they've played? That doesn't make sense. Especially Memphis.
I think Kerr pulled a pop by resting his stars against them!

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Welp, there is the Suns motivation for tonight. They will likely take that personally and want to prove that statement false
I really don't think Suns needed any more fuel.

Pretty sure GS is the only team with a winning record against us. That already had them pumped up for this one.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think Kerr pulled a pop by resting his stars against them!
Well if that is what he did, it's pretty stupid. They are about to be the 5 seed instead of the 3 seed.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Maybe I am just overly paranoid but if we lose to the Warriors tonight you have to worry about a mental block of sorts. Some teams just seem to have other team's numbers. Although I still think we win in a 7 game series the mental aspect is a factor in any series.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Maybe I am just overly paranoid but if we lose to the Warriors tonight you have to worry about a mental block of sorts. Some teams just seem to have other team's numbers. Although I still think we win in a 7 game series the mental aspect is a factor in any series.
If I was the Warriors, I would be worried. This Suns team has taken note of every loss so far. They are now making statements about every one of them. I think it is much more likely that the Suns win by 30 than lose by 1 or more.

They would have to step out of their established character to lose tonight. And this team has been consistent--amazingly consistent.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I was the Warriors, I would be worried. This Suns team has taken note of every loss so far. They are now making statements about every one of them. I think it is much more likely that the Suns win by 30 than lose by 1 or more.

They would have to step out of their established character to lose tonight. And this team has been consistent--amazingly consistent.
Yeah...I am just talking about IF they lose tonight what it could mean. I wouldn't be shocked if we blew them out either.

zett

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
on ESPN it shows McGee as day to day not out. do we have a definite answer on this?

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Next home game If we get way ahead I'm gonna try to start an IFFE chant. lol
wanna see him play

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
on ESPN it shows McGee as day to day not out. do we have a definite answer on this?

JaVale McGee is listed as OUT on the NBA injury report.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here are the starters for the Warriors.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Mainstreet