Suns @ Warriors Wednesday 10-30-19 game thread

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
Yeah, I think Ayton has many issues, but rebounding is not one of them. Of all the things to focus on when criticizing Ayton, or dissecting his game, rebounds are literally the last thing I am worried about, with scoring efficiency and perimeter defense being the other two things I am not worried about. If we want to criticize Ayton, we can talk about his heart, motivation, lack of general "nastiness" about him, work ethic, team defense and defensive rotations, lack of maturity and judging from the cause of his suspension, just being a general *******. There is plenty of stuff to criticize and be concerned about (which can be said about any player of Ayton's age), but rebounding is just not on that list. He can rebound, he can guard the perimeter, and he is a very efficient scorer. Those are three things he can do better than anyone his age.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Criticize his defensive intensity, shot-blocking, even some inattention at times, but rebounding might be the LAST thing for which I would rip Ayton.

Gotta admit, BC, you certainly know how to unify this board. You might have found the one thing we all agree on.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
Criticize his defensive intensity, shot-blocking, even some inattention at times, but rebounding might be the LAST thing for which I would rip Ayton.

Gotta admit, BC, you certainly know how to unify this board. You might have found the one thing we all agree on.
Then I'll look forward to seeing power in the paint when he returns, and it will be unanimous. :)

The difference between last season and the potential for this season is Monty. Hoping that
Ayton will be up to the challenge.

Especially his lack of defensive intensity, shot blocking and inattention, as you pointed out.

And living up to his potential, rather than the instant superstar status expected of the #1
pick, especially a Center.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose