Suns @ Warriors Tuesday game thread 1-10-2023

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
They just needed to PASS up court instead of using their shaky ball handling to try and split defenders!!

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
The Suns are starting to remind me of some of the rec league teams I played on over the years. Like sometimes we weren't sure if we would have enough players not to have to forfeit, particularly if a game was scheduled at like 6:00 pm or something and it wasn't certain if enough guys would be off work by that time and would show up to play.

Then when you realize that the Suns are actually a professional sports franchise, that's actually pretty pathetic.
You think your rec team could beat the Warriors? :p

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
@Mainstreet We have guys that flash in games. Bridges has had good games. Ayton has had good games. Shamet has had good games. CP3, Booker, etc. We just can't get 2 to 3 guys to play like this all the time! That's the dream. If everyone played like this consistently, we blow EVERY team away!!!

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Mainstreet We have guys that flash in games. Bridges has had good games. Ayton has had good games. Shamet has had good games. CP3, Booker, etc. We just can't get 2 to 3 guys to play like this all the time! That's the dream. If everyone played like this consistently, we blow EVERY team away!!!

Have to hope keeping key players together for a long time has a multiplier effect.

This happens with European teams where teams tend to improve over time by keeping core players together.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose