Suns Waive Frank Kaminsky 4-7-2022

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This blows. We are stuck with Payton. The way things are going no playoff minutes for Holiday but probably for Payton.

I have to think Monty believes Holiday is the best third point guard on the roster and he only wanted to give Payton one last look before the playoffs.

leclerc

The smooth operator
Reaction score
I think we can sign The Tank in the summer so I'm not going to get depressed about this. Let's get the funk back team, and go into the playoffs hungry and locked in. We haven't proved or won anything yet. Other teams blame injuries to why Suns are the #1 team in the league. That's fine. The only thing that matters is going all the way to the Finals beating every team and all the referees along the way. And then win in the Finals even though it's rigged to let the other team win. You know, if they have a "superstar" then we're gonna get fouls if we even look at the guy.

And I love you, Frank!

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I mentioned waiving Frank last week, but nobody took it serious. I love Frank, but it makes sense to do this, especially if we want Ish on the playoff roster.

I also would be ecstatic if Payton joined him, but it's pretty obvious out of Frank, Ish, Payton and Iffe, Iffe and Frank are the odd men out. I just hope Payton doesn't play at all.

You did and I said the suns weren’t cut throat like that

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
I think we can sign The Tank in the summer so I'm not going to get depressed about this. Let's get the funk back team, and go into the playoffs hungry and locked in. We haven't proved or won anything yet. Other teams blame injuries to why Suns are the #1 team in the league. That's fine. The only thing that matters is going all the way to the Finals beating every team and all the referees along the way. And then win in the Finals even though it's rigged to let the other team win. You know, if they have a "superstar" then we're gonna get fouls if we even look at the guy.

And I love you, Frank!
We have superstars. Their names are Booker and Paul. Now, it's time that the refs treat them like it!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose