Suns vs Twolves 12/13

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
With Chandler back the Suns are looking really good today.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Suns looking good, and Knight has his stroke back--25 points, 7-14 from 3 point land

Last edited:

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Suns win! Nice to see Chandler back

Len chips in 18 points, not too shabby

Last edited:

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice win by the Suns. Maybe a lot of most posters were out Christmas shopping like me. I'm glad to see Chandler back. Also good to see Knight come back with a good game after his last game. Len is showing his stuff. It looks like Zach Lavine was a thorn in the Suns side.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Nice win by the Suns. Maybe a lot of most posters were out Christmas shopping like me. I'm glad to see Chandler back. Also good to see Knight come back with a good game after his last game. Len is showing his stuff. It looks like Zach Lavine was a thorn in the Suns side.

Yeah I didn't get to see any of the game, out with my Parents for their 42nd anniversary. Got the text alert on my phone that they had won tho. Me and my dad had a super classy high five in Ruths Chris. :p

:)

FutureSuperstar

Veteran
Reaction score
Haven't posted in like 2-3 weeks, so figured I'd might as well say something. For those that forgot, I'm that guy that talks about Alex Len a lot, lol. I said then that the Suns needed to incorporate the centers more (Len and Chandler) in their offense and Len just needed to play more minutes. Well, look what happened. Len is showing that he can play. And really he hasn't done anything that special the last 2 weeks - His rebounding rate is close to his rate from before he started ... The only difference really is that he's playing more and the guards are actually passing him the ball (so his scoring rate has increased a bit). Len has the talent, touch, and skills to average 15 ppg (naturally in the flow of the offense) - All it takes is for the guards to just pass him the ball a few times more when he's in position to score. Not totally blaming them - You could say Len wasn't in the right position in some cases - But this is how the Suns have to play - sharing the ball and incorporating everybody, including their centers in the offense

Len is a big offensive advantage at the center spot if he's used correctly like we've seen - If he gets the ball within 5-10 ft. of the hoop and there's space, most likely he'll either score, get to the FT line, or at the very least find space to get a good shot off and you end up saying "Why didn't he hit that, that was a good look !!!" ... The point is even when he misses, it's a "good look" and the Suns, and Len, have to trust that it's worth it to feed him regularly. We've seen that since the Chicago game and in order for this team to reach their full potential - whether that is in 20 games or in 2-3 years - Len has to be a huge part of the offense. FINALLY, coach and the Suns are realizing that and actually using his skills.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I didn't get to see any of the game, out with my Parents for their 42nd anniversary. Got the text alert on my phone that they had won tho. Me and my dad had a super classy high five in Ruths Chris. :p

:)

It sounds like a wonderful occasion to celebrate and the Suns gave you one more reason. Visiting Ruth's Chris Steak House is top notch. Congratulations to your parents.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haven't posted in like 2-3 weeks, so figured I'd might as well say something. For those that forgot, I'm that guy that talks about Alex Len a lot, lol. I said then that the Suns needed to incorporate the centers more (Len and Chandler) in their offense and Len just needed to play more minutes. Well, look what happened. Len is showing that he can play. And really he hasn't done anything that special the last 2 weeks - His rebounding rate is close to his rate from before he started ... The only difference really is that he's playing more and the guards are actually passing him the ball (so his scoring rate has increased a bit). Len has the talent, touch, and skills to average 15 ppg (naturally in the flow of the offense) - All it takes is for the guards to just pass him the ball a few times more when he's in position to score. Not totally blaming them - You could say Len wasn't in the right position in some cases - But this is how the Suns have to play - sharing the ball and incorporating everybody, including their centers in the offense

Len is a big offensive advantage at the center spot if he's used correctly like we've seen - If he gets the ball within 5-10 ft. of the hoop and there's space, most likely he'll either score, get to the FT line, or at the very least find space to get a good shot off and you end up saying "Why didn't he hit that, that was a good look !!!" ... The point is even when he misses, it's a "good look" and the Suns, and Len, have to trust that it's worth it to feed him regularly. We've seen that since the Chicago game and in order for this team to reach their full potential - whether that is in 20 games or in 2-3 years - Len has to be a huge part of the offense. FINALLY, coach and the Suns are realizing that and actually using his skills.

You have a right to be excited by Alex Len as do we all. He is young and still learning the nuance of the game. With Chandler out Len has taken the opportunity to seize the moment. Let's hope he continues his progression.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Interested to see if Len remains the starter and Chandler continues to come off the bench or not.

Catlover

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Len has played better as a starter than Chandler did so I would hope he keeps his spot. And Chandler, as a defensive presence only, shouldn't have any problem hitting his stride off the bench.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Len has played better as a starter than Chandler did so I would hope he keeps his spot. And Chandler, as a defensive presence only, shouldn't have any problem hitting his stride off the bench.

Our best hope would be for Len to beat out Chandler for a starting spot. They both will get their minutes, but Len is the future. Chandler with the second unit is a winning proposition as well.