Suns vs. Lakers recap

drk3351

Rookie
Reaction score
Another Suns win and another Suns recap from scorchingsuns.com. I am pretty sure they're few if any grammatical errors. But again let me know if you see some.

The Suns were at home to face a division rival tonight, and ran out to an early lead and never looked back. They were in control the whole way and were up 64-51 at the half. And then also won the 3rd and the 4th quarter to win 117-90.

Of course with 117 points scored, you would expect numerous players to score double digits, and that’s what happened. Gerald Green who also scored 22 on Saturday against Dallas, led the team with 22 again tonight as one of five players to have double digits in points. He has seemed to break out of his small shooting slump, as he went 6-11 from 3 today.

Green and Plumlee were two role players who had superb showings. Plumlee scored 17 points and had a whopping 20 rebounds for his 7th double-double on the season. Their two dynamic guards Eric Bledsoe and Goran Dragic were steady and efficient as they combined for 28 points and each had 7 assists. Also Bledsoe corralled 11 rebounds, his highest total this year. The Morris twins too were solid as usual, and in this game Marcus Morris scored the most out of the two with 19.

The Lakers did have Pau Gasol back for this game, who was out with an upper respiratory infection Saturday night. He though was held for 10 points and 4-12 shooting in his limited 20 minutes. Nick Young was the Lakers leading scorer with 19 points off the bench, and the Suns generally did a good job slowing down the three main Lakers wings in terms of their efficiency. Young shot 6-17 from the field, Jodie Meeks was 6-15, and Xavier Henry was a very poor 3-12.

With this victory the Suns move to 17-10, and will have some time off until their next game Friday. They will then play the Warriors on the road, who they beat earlier this month 106-102 at home.

Magnus

Veteran
Reaction score
Ok, are you serious now or are you just trolling us?

Literally a mistake in the first sentence lol. You seem to know no difference between they're, their and there are... And this is a thing that was pointed out in previous articles.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
I'm not going to be overly negative as it's always nice to see another Suns fan / blogger. Although I think you would be better off keeping the recaps in one thread, or the game thread. You can always link to your blog in your sig too. I'm sure you'll get some eyeballs. :)

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not going to be overly negative as it's always nice to see another Suns fan / blogger. Although I think you would be better off keeping the recaps in one thread, or the game thread. You can always link to your blog in your sig too. I'm sure you'll get some eyeballs. :)

I think drk3351 would do well to participate in the game thread as you suggest. He would be able to communicate his thoughts with his audience, other posters, until his site gets going. Also I think doing a recap in the game thread would draw less scrutiny. It always helps the writer to establish credibility by being a participant.

OP
OP
D

drk3351

Rookie
Reaction score
Ok, are you serious now or are you just trolling us?

Literally a mistake in the first sentence lol. You seem to know no difference between they're, their and there are... And this is a thing that was pointed out in previous articles.

the first sentence was not part of the recap...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave