Suns updates and discussion for the 2022-23 season

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I love the way Lee has come along for us, i like the edge, no fear, confidence part of his game but...I don't like his theatrics. Just real annoying having one of those guys on the team but there are benefits as he does draw some fouls and stir the pot sometimes on the court. Anyway, just a random thought on that.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I love the way Lee has come along for us, i like the edge, no fear, confidence part of his game but...I don't like his theatrics. Just real annoying having one of those guys on the team but there are benefits as he does draw some fouls and stir the pot sometimes on the court. Anyway, just a random thought on that.
I am shocked how well he has performed.

Actually the whole team is doing great. Craig and Payne are both playing great. Landale is great, Biz plays his role well. Even Okogie has been ok lately.

Really the only 2 players who have not played well are Saric and Wainright, and neither has had a lot of opportunity. And I suppose Ayton has not played up to his talent level, but it's not like he has been awful.

Overall considering how many players are out for us I am very happy where the team is at right now. I feel much better now than I did at the start of the season, that's for sure.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Richaun Holmes seems to have fallen out of favor with the Kings. I wouldn't mind having him back.

He gets paid about $12 million a season.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Richaun Holmes seems to have fallen out of favor with the Kings. I wouldn't mind having him back.

He gets paid about $12 million a season.
I don't really see what he does that is much better than what Biz does for us.

Plus Jones must not have liked him, because he did not even attempt to resign him.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Plus Jones must not have liked him, because he did not even attempt to resign him.

It was the schmeed thing

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I think Holmes could help the Suns more than Dario at this point. Anyway, I don't think it's happening.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was the schmeed thing
I would say it was the weed thing but mostly the timing of it. Holmes mishap came on the heels of some bad press caused by Josh Jackson's off court behavior.

leclerc

The smooth operator
Reaction score
Please no Kuzma.

And don't trade Bossman to the Bucks. That would suck. (Since I'm planning on us getting back and beating the Bucks in 4 in some Finals some time soon.) (Will trick the Greek bulldozer into a fight with a ladder before every game.)

Last edited:

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Please no Kuzma.

And don't trade Bossman to the Bucks. That would suck. (Since I'm planning on us getting back and beating the Bucks in 4 in some Finals some time soon.) (Will trick the Greek bulldozer into a fight with a ladder before every game.)
If we play them in the finals we should set up like 50 ladders under the basket before game 1.
Find his hotel fill his room the stairs and elevator.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

John Gambadoro says no.