Suns Training Camp 2021

Carolinacacti

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Media day for the Hornets today. Talk about a team that's playing small. Miles Bridges and Hayword are the PF. Here they just say Forwards like it doesn't matter.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I wouldn’t worry about PF because there’s nobody we can sign or trade for that can guard KD when we play Brooklyn in the finals.
Actually for the right price, Im pretty sure we could get PJ Tucker. Does about as good a job as anybody on him.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Actually for the right price, Im pretty sure we could get PJ Tucker. Does about as good a job as anybody on him.

He would still be too light, but if he is over his injury, I would consider taking a flyer on Al-Farouq Aminu as a Torrey Craig replacement.

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Cam looks like he added some muscle.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

Cam looks like he added some muscle.

Actually, he looks exactly like the 210 pound string bean that finished the season. Look at the shoulders and chest.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Actually, he looks exactly like the 210 pound string bean that finished the season. Look at the shoulders and chest.
Can you please give it a rest. There is literally nobody who thinks he is capable of guarding legit powerful Power Forwards.

Not even James Jones does, that's why he is trying to trade for Thad Young.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Can you please give it a rest. There is literally nobody who thinks he is capable of guarding legit powerful Power Forwards.

Not even James Jones does, that's why he is trying to trade for Thad Young.

Even if that point about James Jones and Thad Young were true (and at this point I am convinced it is not, as it would open up an additional Suns roster spot that has not yet been filled), it is beyond foolish for the Suns to put all of their eggs into that basket without a Plan B...ESPECIALLY with that second open roster spot available if Young miraculously gets traded here.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All 15 players available for media day are vaccinated.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For those who had questions about Elfrid Payton joining the team it's nice to hear Chris Paul considers him like family.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
For those who had questions about Elfrid Payton joining the team it's nice to hear Chris Paul considers him like family.

Paul was real high on signing E'Twaun Moore last year also. Kind of seems like they let him pick the 3rd string PG.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Paul was real high on signing E'Twaun Moore last year also. Kind of seems like they let him pick the 3rd string PG.
I liked our backups last year and thought almost all of them deserved more opportunities. I'm not sure I'm right but it concerns me that Monty spoke well of them and still want long stretches without playing them.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Man this season is going to feel different being the hunted instead of the surprise.