Suns @ Trail Blazers Tuesday game thread 3-10-20

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They lost because Baynes did not contribute. Without scoring from him with the other players out, the suns just dont have enough fire power.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I’m just glad Booker’s injury isn’t serious. He has a couple of days to heal up.

Unfortunately, the more Monty is forced to play a depleted roster with little to no bench, the greater the risk of injury to the likes of Booker remains. This is grossly negligent on the part of ownership/management.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m just glad Booker’s injury isn’t serious. He has a couple of days to heal up.

Not a fan of the time off. The Suns have lost the 3 games they've played this year when they've had 3 or more days rest. It's not just that they've lost those games either but they've played horribly. They average 94 points a game compared to their season average of 112.6 and their opponent scores 107.3 compared to 113.9 points a game. I don't think it matters that they hold their opponent to 6 points below their average when they're scoring 18 points less than their own. Their turnovers go up as well, averaging 20.7 to 14.6 regularly, and their shooting is down to 42 compared to 46% on the season.

In theory the time off will do them well but based on how they've responded to extended breaks so far, I don't like their chances. Here's a link to the Suns splits this season, scroll down and you can see how they play in various scenarios.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I read that as him being 12 years old. Sad thing is he'd still get his against the Suns. Nah, we're not that bad. Come on.

I guess one can look at it both ways. :p