Supporting Member
Reaction score
Timeout with Suns leading 22-14.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And Bridges can’t shoot.

Really disappointed with the lack of any progression of his offensive game... and actually a bit of regression aggression-wise this season.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I will never understand how bad ESPN’s technology is. Their math is always wrong. Go look at the FG stats, do the math, and look at the percentages they have listed. They’re wrong for both teams. Weird.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
I will never understand how bad ESPN’s technology is. Their math is always wrong. Go look at the FG stats, do the math, and look at the percentages they have listed. They’re wrong for both teams. Weird.
I think it lags behind the FG stats. Like it was showing the percentage for 6-16 when it was 6-17. Math isn't wrong, but just isn't in sync with the other numbers for some reason. Unless you are seeing something different.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cam Johnson with high arcing three.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I think it lags behind the FG stats. Like it was showing the percentage for 6-16 when it was 6-17. Math isn't wrong, but just isn't in sync with the other numbers for some reason. Unless you are seeing something different.
That’s probably it. But why would it lag? You’d think as soon as the stat feeds it would update everywhere on the page virtually simultaneously.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
End of 1st quarter:

Suns 32 - Trail Blazers 21

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Paul and Bridges scoreless in 1st quarter.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
By the team stats, we are 15th in the league at rebounding. We’re not bad, just average.
We are a pretty good team rebounding team. But those two are just kinda meh on the boards.

Also interesting, go look at cam Johnson’s stats. It’s amazing how consistent they are almost across the board for his first three years. He came in as a prettt good rookie, but he hasn’t elevated any part of his game statistically. He’s a better defender and has improved driving. But the results are remarkably the same over three seasons.

And shamet, yeesh.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Still trying to solve the mystery of what the Suns thought was so great about Shamet.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
We are a pretty good team rebounding team. But those two are just kinda meh on the boards.

Also interesting, go look at cam Johnson’s stats. It’s amazing how consistent they are almost across the board for his first three years. He came in as a prettt good rookie, but he hasn’t elevated any part of his game statistically. He’s a better defender and has improved driving. But the results are remarkably the same over three seasons.

And shamet, yeesh.
Did you notice what his minutes look like? I imagine they haven’t changed that much either.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose