Suns @ Timberwolves Wednesday game thread 3-23-2022

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
KAT is the poster child for empty stats. Mental midget, no effort on defense. Never understood the infatuation for the one-dimensional big

zett

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This has been blowing up all over Twitter. Surprised it wasn't in this thread.

Devin Booker to a couple of fans sitting courtside (assuming @JordanDye and his buddy @SkolBros):

"Shut up, p@ssy !!"

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
OK This is just flat out funny!

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nah, it was the right call. It was an Oscar worthy performance by Beverley but Crowder absolutely deserved a technical there if for nothing else than him bringing his hand down on Pat's head.

Jae was only patting him on the head.

Beverley likes to pat players on the butt after annoying them or taking them down.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Found Crowder's "flagrant" on Pat Beverly....

Beverly really needs to pursue an acting career, another great performance here...
I get the rule. The rule says unnecessary, and he did make contact to the head. However, you have to allow the player to brace himself. It could have been argued that he was trying to brace himself. I did notice that Crowder didn't argue that point though. He appears to be arguing he was fouled on the shot. Either way it was satisfying Bev was smacked on the head because he is a dirty punk.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ha! It’s funny, but right before that that moment, I wasn’t feeling great about any comeback but once KAT started jawing I started to think about how young, stupid teams should never poke the bear and wake a sleeping giant. And that’s exactly what happened.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Adorable

Attachments

• 32C60202-1D55-4664-8014-C686D1B1CE59.jpeg
    32C60202-1D55-4664-8014-C686D1B1CE59.jpeg
    112.7 KB · Views: 6

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Found Crowder's "flagrant" on Pat Beverly....

Beverly really needs to pursue an acting career, another great performance here...
That was not a flagrant. Jae's hand is going directly down to the floor to catch himself.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
Funny how a team with the best record still has to prove it. But that's a good thing. I know they had to prove that they could play without CP3 to us, and they have.
{I really think they are going to win it this year}
Now they have to prove that they can play with him again. ;) This team will never have any believers until they win the whole shebang.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
Nah, it was the right call. It was an Oscar worthy performance by Beverley but Crowder absolutely deserved a technical there if for nothing else than him bringing his hand down on Pat's head.
I wish Crowder had followed through a little harder to be honest.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose