Suns @ Timberwolves Wednesday game thread 3-23-2022

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Found Crowder's "flagrant" on Pat Beverly....

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Beverly really needs to pursue an acting career, another great performance here...

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Beverly really needs to pursue an acting career, another great performance here...

It was a circus last night with lots of clowns.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Their fans were on him all game. Not surprised he said something back.

Trash talking by fans sitting upfront is becoming a real problem in the NBA. They want to be a part of the game, they got it.

ArizonaSportsFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
These refs are GARBAGE!!

And they even call him “PatBev.”
This had me absolutely baffled. Really rubbed me the wrong way. Are they that tight? Is he a fan of Beverly? Can you imagine a ref saying "2 free throws for King James" or "technical foul on Bossman99"? Since he was the one making most of the horrendous calls (imo), it was not a good look.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
KAT is the poster child for empty stats. Mental midget, no effort on defense. Never understood the infatuation for the one-dimensional big

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nah, it was the right call. It was an Oscar worthy performance by Beverley but Crowder absolutely deserved a technical there if for nothing else than him bringing his hand down on Pat's head.

Jae was only patting him on the head.

Beverley likes to pat players on the butt after annoying them or taking them down.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I get the rule. The rule says unnecessary, and he did make contact to the head. However, you have to allow the player to brace himself. It could have been argued that he was trying to brace himself. I did notice that Crowder didn't argue that point though. He appears to be arguing he was fouled on the shot. Either way it was satisfying Bev was smacked on the head because he is a dirty punk.

cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ha! It’s funny, but right before that that moment, I wasn’t feeling great about any comeback but once KAT started jawing I started to think about how young, stupid teams should never poke the bear and wake a sleeping giant. And that’s exactly what happened.