Suns @ Timberwolves Friday game thread 1-13-2023

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure this team can be put back together without changes.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Silly that James Jones would match a $133 mil offer sheet for a guy who didn’t want to play for him anymore. Literally knew it and did it anyway. Ayton needs to ramp it up big time, but Jones was a bit too ambitious here ( or not enough if we’re talking about the timing of the extension).

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I think we are all assuming James Jones will be part of the new Suns. Who would be good to get as a GM? I mean, you would get him BEFORE big changes were made.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Silly that James Jones would match a $133 mil offer sheet for a guy who didn’t want to play for him anymore. Literally knew it and did it anyway. Ayton needs to ramp it up big time, but Jones was a bit too ambitious here ( or not enough if we’re talking about the timing of the extension).
Is it your opinion that Ayton is purposefully dogging it tonight because if that?!? If so, he’s under contract for along time now, get the F over it.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

This would be letting Ayton walk for nothing. I'm glad Jones didn't give him the super-max or 5 year max.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think we are all assuming James Jones will be part of the new Suns. Who would be good to get as a GM? I mean, you would get him BEFORE big changes were made.
I get what you're saying but I'm not assuming it at all. I think there's a very good chance neither he nor Monty will survive long after the ownership change.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Is it your opinion that Ayton is purposefully dogging it tonight because if that?!? If so, he’s under contract for along time now, get the F over it.
I have a long list of opinions about this situation, none of which I feel like sharing at the moment and none that would make the Suns or Ayton look good. I’m frankly pissed off

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
End of 3rd quarter:

Timberwolves 92 - Suns 75

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anybody know the Suns record with the new uniforms? It can't be good.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score

3. Travis Schlenk, Golden State Warriors

Travis Schlenk worked in Orlando during Chuck Daly’s tenure and went on to join the Golden State Warriors. His experience is combined with scouting and analytics and a solid reputation in a resilient front office, giving him an opportunity to be a GM in the future. When the Sacramento Kings and Detroit Pistons had a GM opening, Travis Schlenk’s name was mentioned. Let’s see what happens next. As the Warriors continue winning, Schlenk's stock will continue to rise.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damion Lee is hot from three (5-6).

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have to be the worst team in the nba right now
We have been for awhile even with a couple of surprising wins (Memphis, Golden State). We have enough talent to occasionally beat a team that takes us lightly, but not enough to beat anyone playing their game IMO.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Getting bit exhausted of all.the losing in az sports recently....

Any news on when book or even cp3 suppose to return....

Not to promising getting blown out by Timberwolves

Trade needed asap IMHO

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Getting bit exhausted of all.the losing in az sports recently....

Any news on when book or even cp3 suppose to return....

Not to promising getting blown out by Timberwolves

Trade needed asap IMHO
Booker still weeks from being just evaluated. CP3 similar. Windhorst saying JJ has three bosses, and almost impossible to make trade now.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Booker still weeks from being just evaluated. CP3 similar. Windhorst saying JJ has three bosses, and almost impossible to make trade now.
So great season over pretty much time to look at mock drafts

This suns team isn't going far in poffs if they even get in somehow

Embarrassing l ugh :(

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose