Suns @ Thunder Sunday game thread 3-19-2023

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns head on the road for three games.

They play at the Thunder on Sunday, the Lakers on Wednesday and the Kings on Friday.

By the way, they return home to play the 76ers on Saturday, so it will be on the second night of back-to-back games.

The Thunder are 34-36 after losing to the Raptors.

Suns are 38-32 after defeating the Magic.

When: Sunday, March 19th

Television: Bally Sports Arizona

Radio: KMVP 98.7 / S: KSUN

Time: 12:30 pm Arizona Time

Last edited:

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't like the way Booker was moving, hope he's better come Sunday.

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I didn't like the way Booker was moving, hope he's better come Sunday.
Monty said he was dealing with overall soreness. He should’ve rested him at some point in the 4th against the Bucks. Holiday is obviously very physical and Book ran outta gas. Glad we’ve got 2 days off. SGA is gonna play Sunday. OKC is a solid team who’s fighting for their playoff lives.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Monty said he was dealing with overall soreness. He should’ve rested him at some point in the 4th against the Bucks. Holiday is obviously very physical and Book ran outta gas. Glad we’ve got 2 days off. SGA is gonna play Sunday. OKC is a solid team who’s fighting for their playoff lives.

Yes. Booker has been playing too many minutes of late. This is what Monty had to say about it.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes. Booker has been playing too many minutes of late. This is what Monty had to say about it.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I am more concerned about playing Booker into the ground than KD coming back. I think last night was a perfect example.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am more concerned about playing Booker into the ground than KD coming back. I think last night was a perfect example.
Yeah, well it's not much of an option. We barely beat Orlando with him.

We legit could miss out on the playoffs if we don't play him.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The Suns don't play again until Sunday but playing the Kings and 76ers back-to-back, away and home, on Friday and Saturday could be brutal.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, well it's not much of an option. We barely beat Orlando with him.

We legit could miss out on the playoffs if we don't play him.
Maybe. I mean if he wasn't on a back to back I would imagine he would have been more efficient in less time. However, we need KD back. The sooner the better. It makes the starting lineup a ton better and by default makes our bench deeper.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns don't play again until Sunday but playing the Kings and 76ers back-to-back, away and home, on Friday and Saturday could be brutal.
Yep. This team needs to hang on. This is one of the few times I wish the regular season wasn't coming to an end. Usually, I can't wait for the playoffs to get started.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep. This team needs to hang on. This is one of the few times I wish the regular season wasn't coming to an end. Usually, I can't wait for the playoffs to get started.

The Suns flattened out before going into the playoffs last season but they had the room to coast. No such luxury this season.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It would be amazing if Shamet plays. He has missed the last 25 games and only played in 30 games this season.