Suns @ Thunder 11-12-18

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Horrible no Westbrook and we getting demolished. Have to be the worst team in league. Honestly who is worse than us

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It looks like the Suns are free lancing out there. Igor needs to do something to regain the confidence of the team.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Halftime:

Thunder 64 - Suns 40

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Bridges seems to be a player. I know everyone is clamoring for him to play. I don’t understand why he doesn’t get more run.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Horrible no Westbrook and we getting demolished. Have to be the worst team in league. Honestly who is worse than us
Cavaliers without Love. With Love is a different story though.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Bridges seems to be a player. I know everyone is clamoring for him to play. I don’t understand why he doesn’t get more run.
He needs to play more than Ariza. Ariza is just mailing it in hoping to get bought out like Chandler so he can go better somewhere else.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Difference in philosophy?!? Doesn’t Ayton get paid to play the entire game? He’s a starter. How much time does he need to get in a “rhythm?!?” Sorry, not buying that bs. We are going to keep going down 20 points if we are forever waiting for Ayton to find his “rhythm.” You know like tonight where he let’s Adams get his seasons average in the first quarter while he goes 0-4 halfway through the 2nd quarter. I’m sure in the second half when the game is outta reach he’ll start piling up points and rebounds.

Call me a hater. I don’t friggin care anymore. He’s undeniably incredibly talented but he’s a big kid talking about being awestruck while playing against Ayton. And this “rhythm” nonsense is just that, a cop-out. Buddy you’re built like few humans on this planet and you have skills. Put forth the effort and play with some fire and pride. If you fail then okay. But no more excuses. Koko’s right. He should be imposing his will at times.

Aaaaahhhh, rant over. I will continue to hope he develops the fire in his belly necessary to dominate.

Great rant. LOL

Ayton is only 20 but he needs to be aggressive out of the gate.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
I totally get that without a PG and PF, this team is constantly overmatched. But c’mon man! No Westbrook and we are battling to just keep OKC within 30???
We have Booker, Bridges, Ayton, Warren, Josh, Ariza... and this is all we can produce?
I really think Igor is over his head... Hate to say it, but it could very well be time - 13 games into the season - to cut him loose and start all over...

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree with Koko. This is what I’ve been saying all along. “In a rhythm player” - ?!? Wtf?!? You’re a ginormous athletic mismatch almost every game every play down the court. Who put this “rhythm player” bs in your head? They did you a disservice.

Yeah it's a nice excuse but it's just that, an excuse. We all saw what Ayton apparently didn't so he needs to shut up, listen to the coach and forget his sophomoric justifications.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I totally get that without a PG and PF, this team is constantly overmatched. But c’mon man! No Westbrook and we are battling to just keep OKC within 30???
We have Booker, Bridges, Ayton, Warren, Josh, Ariza... and this is all we can produce?
I really think Igor is over his head... Hate to say it, but it could very well be time - 13 games into the season - to cut him loose and start all over...
I am not apologizing for Igor, but really, we only have two NBA starters out there in the starting lineup. Booker and TJ are the only guys who are really starters on most teams. Ayton is a rookie. He doesn't count. It's like 2 against five out there to start the game every game.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Great rant. LOL

Ayton is only 20 but he needs to be aggressive out of the gate.
Lol. I needed it outta my system.

Some people used to comment that he doesn’t guard the rim because he’s afraid of fouling out. Well, what good is that if we are down 20 as a result?!? Honestly at this point I wouldn’t mind seeing him fouling out if it was due to being aggressive. I can’t believe that big athletic dude averages under 3 free throws a game. He should be feasting at the line. Aaahhhh maybe I shouldn’t post during games.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Honestly if that Cavs team lucks into a few shots in a row our squad will tuck their balls between their legs and go fetal.

This is their mode of operation. If the Suns get down, they quit.

cwamjn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You just hit the nail on the head, we have no PG and no PF.

Tank and wait for Mount Zion. Start Okobo let's see if he is anything. Why fire the coach? He didn't ignore the PG position. Even Red Auerbach isn't winning any games with this current make up.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I am not apologizing for Igor, but really, we only have two NBA starters out there in the starting lineup. Booker and TJ are the only guys who are really starters on most teams. Ayton is a rookie. He doesn't count. It's like 2 against five out there to start the game every game.
But maybe that’s just it. Maybe Igor would be a good, or even great, coach with a veteran established team. But maybe he was a bad choice for a young team (though wasn’t he supposed be great at development?). I don’t know. But I’ve been a “give Igor time” guy but as the 20pt losses continue to pile up I’m wavering.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
You just hit the nail on the head, we have no PG and no PF.

Tank and wait for Mount Zion. Start Okobo let's see if he is anything. Why fire the coach? He didn't ignore the PG position. Even Red Auerbach isn't winning any games with this current make up.
Tankathon 2019! There's two of us now!