Suns @ Spurs Saturday game thread 5-15-2021

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
lt’s a small risk of injury, for a tiny chance of a Sacramento victory.

if they decide to sit book cp3 and mikal, I would be ok with it.

honestly I was scared to death somebody was going to get injured today, even though I knew it was very unlikely.
Playoffs don’t start until the 22nd. Unless there is an injury risk, there is really no reason to rest anybody. Especially if a win allows us to control our part in trying to get the #1 seed.

San Antonio has more reason to rest since they will be playing in a few days in the play in.

mjb21aztd

Reaction score
Looking forward to tom morning gm hilarious suns play freaking spurs twice to end season.....

I'm guessing ayton probably won't play tom

Hope to see a great gm like it was today vs spurs bench even with popovich probably back

Go suns tom!!!

Hoop Head

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
lt’s a small risk of injury, for a tiny chance of a Sacramento victory.

if they decide to sit book cp3 and mikal, I would be ok with it.

honestly I was scared to death somebody was going to get injured today, even though I knew it was very unlikely.

Mikal is not sitting. He hasn't missed a game as a Sun and I believe he didn't miss a game during his 3 years in college. He prides himself on being an iron man.

I can see CP3 resting though. If he plays at all, I highly doubt he makes it to the second half. I think that's probably the way they should go, play normal for 2 quarters and then sit starters at the half.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MylerKurray