Suns sign Saben Lee to a 10-day contract

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saben Lee will provide depth at point guard. He is a good pick-up under the circumstances. He was with the team briefly before.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It could have just as easily been Ellie Okbozo or Nader we got off lucky.

Actually, I think Sabon Lee has the skills to be a third or fourth guard on the team.

With Paul and Payne being iffy a lot, it would be good to keep him.

Agree, the Suns need a slasher like Nader.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I think this fills a need cheaply and effectively. Watching the end of the game last night, we need a guy who can break presses. James Jones kudos for a fast fix.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think Saben has surpassed Washington and Okogie already. He does still have the jitters sometimes but most other times his poise comes through. Things are clicking fast for him which shows a high basketball iq to me.

His Celtics dunk was nice too. I thought they called a T on him afterwards but I think it was a timeout whistle.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The nice thing about him is that maybe this means the Suns don’t go after another PG in a trade. I think once Payne comes back they have enough players on this role. It should allow them to concentrate on getting a FC player in any trade scenario.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another good thing, if the Suns acquired a veteran point guard in a trade they could still keep Saban Lee on a two-way contract, but I want him back next season.

Of course, the Suns could decide to move him to their 15-man roster. They presently have an open spot.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA