Suns @ Rockets

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
This is a very important game. The Suns have got to win this game tonight. If they win they'll be 35-30 and the Rockets 34-31.

Marbury has got to destroy Francis, and Jakes have to push Yao away from the basket, and not let him get the ball 5 feet away from the basket.

The Suns are coming off a huge win against Sacramento. I just hope the good Suns team shows up, not the one that loses to Miami, Golden State, Denver, etc.

Stefan

Chaz

observationist
Reaction score
play hard on D and don't turn the ball over and they should win.

This game is a playoff game before the playoffs. If the Suns want to control their own destiny they need to tie this series.

Looking forward to Francis v. Marbury.:)

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
Alrighty, 95% of the times that I make a prediction I end up being wrong. So, I have stopped making predictions! Instead, on this lazy Sunday afternoon, I simulated a game. (Using NBA2k3)

Score:
Suns - 102
Rockets - 93

Key Stats:
Amare: 21 points, 11 rebounds
Marbury: 22 points, 8 assists
Marion: 18 points, 10 rebounds

Ming: 11 points, 13 rebounds
Francis: 28 points, 5 assists
Mobley: 20 points, 4 assists

OP
OP
SirStefan32

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
I hope we get to see Yao try to guard Stephon on the perimeter. Anybody remembers Yao falling on his butt after that sick crossover?

Wally

Registered
Reaction score
Houston is favored to win tonight - that's good because we play better when we're supposed to loose. I think it's going to be another nail-biter because both teams want this one. Tomjanovich has his players fired-up and hopefully the Suns are too........ I wouldn't bet any money on this one.

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new here my name is Matt i've been a huge Suns and Cardinals fan for a long time. I am really excited about the Suns And Rockets tonight but in order for the Suns to win Marbury and Hardaway defintally have to contain Francis and Mobily, and Big Jake needs to stop Yao Ming from getting offense boards and easy layups i'm kind of nervous about Jake vs Yao I have never been a huge Jake fan he is just another white stiff to add to our center list. That win against Sac was huge Marbury played an outstanding game and Hardaway came in and posted some good numbers to. Lets just hope that team shows up tonight against the Rockets cause if the other suns team shows up they are going to get killed. Well I just wanted to say hi to you to guys. GO SUNS WIN TONIGHT!!!

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
Hardaway and Tsakalidis are starting. :D

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
Holy crap, Ive forgotten how big BIG Jake is.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
lol, I beat ya to it. By about 3 seconds. :p

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
Crap. Marbury is hurt, and he just airballed two freethrows.

Last edited:

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
AND he was hurt when Frank told Jake Voskuhl to provide a screen--and Steph ran into him.

Hopefully it's just a funny bone, but man, those free throws were PATHETIC.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
15 point lead for the Rockets.

Its over.

OP
OP
SirStefan32

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
Originally posted by WastedFate
15 point lead for the Rockets.

Its over.

O come on Fate, where's your faith?:p

Rockets are not going tio shoot 65% the whole game, Suns will pull thios one out

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
19 point lead now.

This is a complete and utter coaching failure. Frank Johnson just doesn't know how to coach this team with the newly uninjured guys--Jake, Penny and Googs.

Is it possible, that we could have TOO MANY players, and the coach just can't figure out how the hell to use them all effectively?

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
51-31

ABSOLUTELY F*CKING PATHETIC. :mad: :mad: :mad:

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
I think this game is over. The rockets are doing it all and the suns are doing nothing. The suns need a miracle to come back.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
It's still possible, but these guys just don't want to get the playoffs. Everything came crashing down right after Steph went to the bench injured and missed those free throws.

It's not impossible to come from 20 down in 24 minutes, but it'll be difficult. I hope they at least make it a game in the 2nd half.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave