Suns @ Rockets Saturday game thread 12-7-19

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’ve tried to give Jerome the benefit of the doubt, but my god his foot speed is just so slow. His arms look really short too. I’m not sold on him. He’s a good shooter though it seems. Maybe that’s why he’s out there.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

If there’s one player in the NBA who deserves a ***** twister, it’s James Harden

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He's trying to play Jerome into shape. I suspect it will pay off later in the season as he should be much more comfortable by then.

I am not a believer in Jerome, his complete lack of athleticism looks like to big of a deficit to overcome at the nba level to me.

just press him and you will get turnovers consistently.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am not a believer in Jerome, his complete lack of athleticism looks like to big of a deficit to overcome at the nba level to me.

just press him and you will get turnovers consistently.

Jerome's turnover ratio is 3 assists to 1.5 turnovers.

I can understand not liking a player but he has only played in 4 games. Too early to evaluate a player properly.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score

I can understand not liking a player but he has only played in 4 games. Too early to evaluate a player properly.
This. Also on top of adjusting to NBA talent he is also playing himself into shape after a long injury lay off. It is way too early to make many judgements about him.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Suns almost pulled off an amazing win.... good to see another solid gm by booker other than tge fts was unreal how much they missed

I think if suns had ayton baynes we win that gm... :(

Need to beat twolves at home can not lose that gm

Rise up suns

How much longer till ayton returns?

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns almost pulled off an amazing win.... good to see another solid gm by booker other than tge fts was unreal how much they missed

I think if suns had ayton baynes we win that gm... :(

Need to beat twolves at home can not lose that gm

Rise up suns

How much longer till ayton returns?

Only 4 more games to go. He returns December 17th against the Clippers on the road.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
How many stupid fouls did the Suns commit on Harden last night? Seriously that has nothing to do with the officiating... A lot of dumb mistakes and missed FT’s cost us.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
How many stupid fouls did the Suns commit on Harden last night? Seriously that has nothing to do with the officiating... A lot of dumb mistakes and missed FT’s cost us.

oh that’s not just the Suns that’s how Harden plays. It’s what he does he does every team like that

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
oh that’s not just the Suns that’s how Harden plays. It’s what he does he does every team like that
He is really good at baiting guys to reach for the ball and then creates contact every time they do. It's an annoying style to watch, but he gets legitimately fouled a lot and it is usually his game that causes it to happen.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Teams are just figuring it out, every time he is pressed he turns it over or nearly turns it over, and at the very least supremely bogs the offense down.

As people watch film it is going to become the way to play him.

It's not just that he struggles bringing the ball up, he literally cant drive around most guards, and he has to shoot fade aways to get a shot off.

Maybe he can be a backup 2 guard, but I do not think he will ever succeed as a pg in the NBA.