Suns @ Raptors Tuesday game thread 1-11-2022

cheesebeef

ASFN AWESOME
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And their win streak included wins against the Clippers, Jazz and Bucks. So they weren't a rollover by any means.
i'm pretty sure the Jazz were the equivalent of the Sisters Of The Poor due to covid, but even so, 6 wins in a row is a nice streak against anyone.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
i'm pretty sure the Jazz were the equivalent of the Sisters Of The Poor due to covid, but even so, 6 wins in a row is a nice streak against anyone.
Yeah you're right, the Jazz lineup was abyssmal. But VanVleet still needed a triple double to beat them.

overseascardfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Devin Booker makes good with Raptors mascot.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I thought that was petty of Booker, happy he "hashed" it out. I mean the mascot is just doing his job, its not like he has a crowd to entertain with an empty arena.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought that was petty of Booker, happy he "hashed" it out. I mean the mascot is just doing his job, its not like he has a crowd to entertain with an empty arena.

I thought it was funny but I'm not sure if is the mascot's job to distract free throw shooters although it is fair game for fans.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Did you see the ref though when Book said something. That ref ANGRILY told that dumb dinosaur to get out of the way. So it looked like at least the ref agreed with Booker.

Who says Book doesn't get any calls?

overseascardfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Did you see the ref though when Book said something. That ref ANGRILY told that dumb dinosaur to get out of the way. So it looked like at least the ref agreed with Booker.

Who says Book doesn't get any calls?
One dumb dinosaur or 20,000 screaming fans.....I'd rather deal with the dinosaur when shooting a FT but that's just me.

Had it been the Gorilla I'm sure we'd be defending the Gorilla and not the visiting team player...LOL.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viking8687