Suns @ Raptors Friday game thread 12-30-2022

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Outrebounding them by 13, outshooting them from field and 3. But they’ve gotten 13 more shot than us. Turnovers killed us.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ayton reaches 20 feet from the basket.

Dog with fleas performance.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And then Ayton gives up inside position on the free throw miss and gives us the rebound to Scottie Barnes and again gives up a layup.

BEYOND PATHETIC game by Ayton tonight.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Gonna be an UGLY month. I don’t see us winning many. And that’s sad when Paul, bridges and Ayton are healthy. They’re all disappointments at this point. Paul is finally hitting age wall. Bridges and Ayton are just soft.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Yeah, he is dog sh.., no effort, no fire whatsoever, he's an immature kid with zero heart, should have let him sign with Indiana.
No, letting him go for nothing would’ve been a mistake. But let’s make no mistake, Ayton and bridges are front runners. They aren’t going to lift a team when it’s down. They’re both soft. And both of their defense is completely overrated at this point. Soft, soft, soft.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised there's anyone here still expecting wins from these guys. We are playing without Booker, CamJ, CamP, Shamet, Biyombo, Crowder and with a Chris Paul who is either washed up or too injured to be out there. Any team that loses to us should be ashamed of their effort.

AzCardsfan76

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
No, letting him go for nothing would’ve been a mistake. But let’s make no mistake, Ayton and bridges are front runners. They aren’t going to lift a team when it’s down. They’re both soft. And both of their defense is completely overrated at this point. Soft, soft, soft.
I agree to a certain extent, but we could have used his Max $$ to sign someone or some others. I wholeheartedly agree that Bridges and Ayton are a soft as Charmin.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some final stats.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns with 25 turnovers to Raptors 12.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised there's anyone here still expecting wins from these guys. We are playing without Booker, CamJ, CamP, Shamet, Biyombo, Crowder and with a Chris Paul who is either washed up or too injured to be out there. Any team that loses to us should be ashamed of their effort.
The fact that this can be said about a team who just signed two young players to MAX and another huge deal speaks more to the longer term issue this team is facing as opposed to right now.

Bridges and Ayton should be ashamed that “any team who loses to them should be ashamed of their effort.”

Those two guys as major core building blocks of the future is false hope to the extreme.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree to a certain extent, but we could have used his Max $$ to sign someone or some others. I wholeheartedly agree that Bridges and Ayton are a soft as Charmin.
Sarver. Organization in trouble. Wouldn't have happened.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I keep waiting for the cavalry but I'm not sure James Jones even sent out an SOS.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose