Suns @ Raptors Friday game thread 12-30-2022

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Three more games on this road trip for the Suns: @Raptors, @Knicks and @Cavaliers.

They play the Raptors on Friday after falling to the Wizards the second time this season.

Suns are now 20-16. The Raptors are 15-19. They play the Grizzlies at home on Thursday.

When: Friday, December 30th

Television: Bally Sports AZ

Radio: ESPN 620 / S: KSUN

Time: 5:30 pm

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Games are going to be really hard to watch for the next several weeks. I almost bought a 10 game pack a few weeks ago. Glad I didn't. I would be royally POd.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welp let's see what suns team shows up this gm always a Rollercoaster lol
For me the rollercoaster ride is primarily controlled by the other team, not us. AFAIC with all our absent players we have a serious talent deficit when compared to every other team. We have to give good effort to take advantage of the opportunity but I figure any game we win right now is basically a gift from the opposing team.

Last edited:

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
For me the rollercoaster ride is primarily controlled by the other team, not us. AFAIC with all our absent players we have a serious talent deficit when compared to every other team. We have to give good effort to take advantage of the opportunity but I figure any game we win right now is basically a gift from the opposing team.
Unfortunately I have to agree with this.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
I don't know about that but it's going to take 48 minutes of effort like it did the other night against the Grizzlies as well as making a good percentage of our shots. They can't afford to fall behind like they did against the Wizards and play up hill all game.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know about that but it's going to take 48 minutes of effort like it did the other night against the Grizzlies as well as making a good percentage of our shots. They can't afford to fall behind like they did against the Wizards and play up hill all game.
I don't want to take anything away from a great win but I don't believe it was all due to our effort. Memphis has now lost 4 of their last 5 games, each of those losses came against teams missing their best player(s).

That Memphis stretch includes a loss to a rumored-to-be tanking OKC team playing without SGA or Giddey. All throughout the league this season we've seen good teams going on inexplicable 4,5 or 6 game stretches, we benefitted from one of those stretches IMO.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Of course people care. That's the problem. If we didn't care we wouldn't be posting and we wouldn't getting ticked off at all the things everyone is ticked off at.
I meant about what that guy thinks considering he’s never said anything good about the suns and admitted he stopped watching games years ago.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Landry Shamet and Cam Payne will remain out among others on the Suns injury report.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This season could turn into a disaster.

I do not feel confident with JJ going into the draft either

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Crowders price will go up as we get closer to the deadline.
Oh who the hell am I kidding we will all be sitting here in 16 days going "why didn't JJ make a move."

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
I meant about what that guy thinks considering he’s never said anything good about the suns and admitted he stopped watching games years ago.
I'll be honest. I turned on the ignore feature for this poster when he first joined and said that.