Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Kellan Olson

@KellanOlson

·
46s

Devin Booker said he had about 40-50 family members and friends in attendance today. Brought up how nice it was to just see familiar faces even with a wave given how much more difficult that is to do in the pandemic.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s hard to watch how Bridges has steadily declined. It’s almost like he’s forgotten how to play the damn game! He looks so tentative, so unsure of himself… I don’t get it.
I know some don't agree with me but he's been reluctant to use that right hand whether it's to shoot, dribble or defend since he dislocated his right pinky on December 3rd. Actually he tried using it for awhile and on more than one occasion I saw him grimace or clutch his hand when he tried to knock the ball away. Since then he's seemed even more reluctant to risk hitting it again.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know some don't agree with me but he's been reluctant to use that right hand whether it's to shoot, dribble or defend since he dislocated his right pinky on December 3rd. Actually he tried using it for awhile and on more than one occasion I saw him grimace or clutch his hand when he tried to knock the ball away. Since then he's seemed even more reluctant to risk hitting it again.
You keep making this argument that he’s gotten more hesitant since Dec 3rd, but That was clearly already happening for a month before that. After a good start in October where he was a little more aggressive, he was averaging 15/4.4 on 12 shots per game and shooting 42% from 3. But the seeds of this tentative play were planted firmly in 16 games in November where he retreated to 11 ppg/3.7 rebounds on 8.8 shots and shooting 38% from 3.

I.T just bugs the hell out of me to see him get the ball, take a couple meaningless dribbles and pick up the ball accomplishing nothing but taking himself out of the play on offense. We can get away with that stuff against the dregs of the league but if he’s going to be a Shawn Marion-esque non-factor in big playoff matchups against good D that sits on his corner three (like the Bucks did), it’s going to hurt the team in the long run.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
It’s hard to watch how Bridges has steadily declined. It’s almost like he’s forgotten how to play the damn game! He looks so tentative, so unsure of himself… I don’t get it.
He’s also throwing such bad passes lately. I mean, his entire offensive game seems to have just crumbled.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Deandre Ayton has crutches on Jae Crowder instagram video.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Ayton needs to ditch the f’ing Puma shoes. Dude’s ankles move around like wet noodles

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They thought that he could be like grant in the NBA. Not sure why that is so confusing.

They were obviously wrong, but we all thought Stix could be a 4 in the league and he hasn’t really achieved that.
I would want to know the context of the comment. Sometimes the comparison is not overall but in a very select way.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ayton needs to ditch the f’ing Puma shoes. Dude’s ankles move around like wet noodles
He gets paid big dough to wear those. They could certainly build him a custom pair though.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
He gets paid big dough to wear those. They could certainly build him a custom pair though.
If my physical health was integral to my career, I’d take a few dollars less to have better ankle support. I can’t imagine Puma, a soccer shoe company, making a basketball shoe that’s as good as Nike. Never liked it when he signed with puma.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just watching the replays of this game. The passing on this Suns team is just something special. Don't forget to enjoy it while we have it. This won't last forever.

There is a great temptation to see the negative and not the positive. There is plenty of positive here. I would not want to be a fan of any other team right now. I love the players that we have and I am proud of the style this team plays. Its the way the game should be played on both ends.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just watching the replays of this game. The passing on this Suns team is just something special. Don't forget to enjoy it while we have it. This won't last forever.

There is a great temptation to see the negative and not the positive. There is plenty of positive here. I would not want to be a fan of any other team right now. I love the players that we have and I am proud of the style this team plays. Its the way the game should be played on both ends.
Yeah dude... I am enjoying this ride immensely.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If my physical health was integral to my career, I’d take a few dollars less to have better ankle support. I can’t imagine Puma, a soccer shoe company, making a basketball shoe that’s as good as Nike. Never liked it when he signed with puma.

He grew up wearing puma since he’s from the Bahamas. He’s loyal to it.

Also I’m sure they’re not off the shelf shoes, completely custom shoes.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

There was one play that went four quick passes that ended in a crowder three that was amazing in terms of speed, decisiveness, and accuracy.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

He came down on another players foot I don’t care what shoe you have on your going to twist your ankle.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose