Suns @ Pistons Sunday game thread 1-16-2022

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
He gets paid big dough to wear those. They could certainly build him a custom pair though.
If my physical health was integral to my career, I’d take a few dollars less to have better ankle support. I can’t imagine Puma, a soccer shoe company, making a basketball shoe that’s as good as Nike. Never liked it when he signed with puma.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Hero
Reaction score
Just watching the replays of this game. The passing on this Suns team is just something special. Don't forget to enjoy it while we have it. This won't last forever.

There is a great temptation to see the negative and not the positive. There is plenty of positive here. I would not want to be a fan of any other team right now. I love the players that we have and I am proud of the style this team plays. Its the way the game should be played on both ends.

cheesebeef

ASFN AWESOME
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just watching the replays of this game. The passing on this Suns team is just something special. Don't forget to enjoy it while we have it. This won't last forever.

There is a great temptation to see the negative and not the positive. There is plenty of positive here. I would not want to be a fan of any other team right now. I love the players that we have and I am proud of the style this team plays. Its the way the game should be played on both ends.
Yeah dude... I am enjoying this ride immensely.

95pro

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If my physical health was integral to my career, I’d take a few dollars less to have better ankle support. I can’t imagine Puma, a soccer shoe company, making a basketball shoe that’s as good as Nike. Never liked it when he signed with puma.

He grew up wearing puma since he’s from the Bahamas. He’s loyal to it.

Also I’m sure they’re not off the shelf shoes, completely custom shoes.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

There was one play that went four quick passes that ended in a crowder three that was amazing in terms of speed, decisiveness, and accuracy.

Finito

ASFN Hero
Reaction score

He came down on another players foot I don’t care what shoe you have on your going to twist your ankle.

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Never made sense to me how many players moved to mid or low top shoes.
No modern study shows any benefit from wearing high tops when it comes to injury prevention and plenty of guys get ankle injuries playing in Nike.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viking8687