Suns @ Pelicans Friday game thread 2-19-2021

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the reason for this is the ball movement is way better with booker out of the game - but that only works better when we are hitting our threes.

When Booker went out of the game late in the 3rd, the Pelicans were on the line, shooting 2, with a 5 point lead. When Devin came back into the game in the 4th quarter, the Suns had a 3 point lead. So, an 8 point turnaround. With him on the court, they then scored 12 straight points to take a 17 point lead. Booker was mostly a decoy during that stretch but he was out there.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I thought this game was over after the third quarter. Tom Chambers thinks CP3 was saying "I own this place." so I think this is where that came from.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Jae Crowder is a boss. He's just so good defensively, always seems to be in the right spot and doesn't shy away from any matchup. Definitely helps if he's making his shots but even when he's cold it feels like he's still a net positive.

Hated him on other teams, love him on the Suns.
And he's the exact type of player you want in the playoffs. Total keeper in my opinion.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Deandre Ayton showed up big time to open the 4th quarter. He needs some kudos because it set the tone for the quarter.

I found this tweet in a Kellan Olson article at Arizona Sports:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When something works, stick with it. Monty returns Frank Kaminsky to the starting lineup.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave