Suns @ Pelicans 3-16-19

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Oubre on the bench also basically jumped as high as Bridges did during Bridges' steal-and-dunk in the second quarter. Video at 2:32.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Too bad Oubre missed the dunk against Houston because he's had a few of those himself recently.
And Bender jumping up and down for both at 2:30 with Oubres dunk and then with Bridges dunk.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
And Bender jumping up and down for both at 2:30 with Oubres dunk and then with Bridges dunk.
Bender seems like he’s really getting along with this year’s roster more than any other team in the past.

I seriously think the Suns need to do what they can to bring him back on a cheap contract. Even though Randle got his #s last night, Bender made it extremely difficult for him to do it.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'm not even sure that pass was meant for Jackson. Daniels was right there too. In fact, it was heading straight for Daniels but JJ nabbed it out of the air and nailed the game tying three.
It certainly looked like the pass was for Daniels and Daniels seemed irritated when Jackson hoisted up that 3 as well.

Carolinacacti

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Bender seems like he’s really getting along with this year’s roster more than any other team in the past.

I seriously think the Suns need to do what they can to bring him back on a cheap contract. Even though Randle got his #s last night, Bender made it extremely difficult for him to do it.
Bender is still a young man. Maybe Igor can talk him into staying

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I saw Gina Mizell post this last night after the Pelicans win but she posted a correction today because we beat the Lakers in the 2nd night of a back to back but that was at home, which is different. Prior to the win in New Orleans and the recent win in Oracle we hadn't won the 2nd game in a back to back that required traveling all season.

That Lakers win was recent also, which is a good sign. We may actually be turning a corner.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson