OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow that's some sad bush league stuff

Keep it coming. Devin Booker feeds off disrespect.

By Kellan Olson Arizona Sports:

Surely that wasn’t what set him off?

Turns out, it was.

“Yeah, that was disrespectful,” Booker said. “I was laughing. I know that was purposefully done.”

Booker’s point totals by quarter went 17, seven, 19 and six for a season-high 49 points on 16-of-25 shooting.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is this guy going to play before the end of the season

Only guessing but the Suns probably want to take a look at him for next season or as insurance for this season.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I've never seen someone go from bad defender to good like Booker has. He went from being bad the first 3-4 years of his career to below average in Monty's first year as coach, 2 years ago, to average in the bubble and through last season. This season he's been above average to quite good regularly.
I have. Kobe did it. Kobe was not a good defender as a rookie. He made the change quicker than Book though.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Seems weird that it happened only on Books picture and nowhere else. I guess it's feasible if they are using a system that loads temporary files and that system experienced a slow down or something. Still....seems convenient for it to happen exactly when Book was up.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's not smart to poke the bear.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think we are going to see the Book show from here to the end of the season. He is being universally disrespected. He and his teammates are sick of it.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Book outplayed the "mvp" by a mile in his own building on the second night of a back to back. He ripped his heart right out of his hands--three times.

Jokic always looks like he is dying on the court when he plays the Suns. Eyes red, face right, arms dragging.

zett

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Book should definitely be in the MVP talk, and probably should win it. the best player on a team that has blown away the competition, even with all the injuries they have had this year. How far behind us are these other supposedly MVP candidates? these fools promoting other players who have had great years just doesn't stack up to the victories that we have. how Valuable are you to have your team finish so far behind ours! we have 30 road wins so far, (not sure what the NBA record is for a season) thats more than 8 team have in total wins for the season. give this team some damn respect!

Suns_fan69

Official ASFN Lurker
Reaction score
The two most impressive passes in that are:
- CP3 to Bismack. Just loved how he waited to the last minute until Bis was open underneath
- Devin Booker to CP3 in the corner. No idea how he saw him through all that traffic and then laid just the perfect pass into Chris' shooting pocket.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns rested Paul and Booker the final game of last season in a win over the Spurs.

Might they rest them more now?

I don't know but I suspect Monty will cut back on starter minutes when they achieve one of their goals such as a franchise record of 63 wins.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m just so continually impressed with this team. Big comeback win against a fully healthy, upstart Wolves team then on a back to back, we reintegrate a massive piece of the puzzle, go into a good/desperate Denver’s house and rip their hearts out.

And yet… with 60 wins, 9 better than ANY team, somehow this team isn’t the overwhelming favorite. Keep sleeping on us and we will keep giving everyone nightmares.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m just so continually impressed with this team. Big comeback win against a fully healthy, upstart Wolves team then on a back to back, we reintegrate a massive piece of the puzzle, go into a good/desperate Denver’s house and rip their hearts out.

And yet… with 60 wins, 9 better than ANY team, somehow this team isn’t the overwhelming favorite. Keep sleeping on us and we will keep giving everyone nightmares.
I don't think anyone WANTS the Suns to be good, so they are unwilling to admit that they are the favorites. Maybe it's a Sarver thing, maybe it's just the Suns' recent history. There are plenty of people that don't like Book or CP3. Who knows? Maybe it's none or all of these. But wishing won't make this team bad.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

We are the Rodney Dangerfield of the NBA. We always will be until we win one. Even then it will be an uphill battle.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose