Suns @ Nuggets Thursday 3-24-2022

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On Thursday the Suns finish up their three game road trip at the Nuggets. It's the second night of back-to-back games for Phoenix.

Nuggets are 43-40 and 6-4 in their last ten games.

Suns are 59-14 and have won six straight games. They are 8-2 in their last ten games.

Afterwards they come home to play the 76ers on Sunday.

The game will be televised on Bally Sports Arizona and NBA TV.

Start time is scheduled for 6 p.m. Arizona time.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nuggets coach Mike Malone has agreed upon a multi-year contract extension.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

zett

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
HEY Suns Fans!!! Guess what day it is? Not hump day, but even better! Its Clinch the best Record, and home court advantage through out the playoffs day!!! wooo whoooo go Suns!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is a really tough back to back, against a solid Nuggets team, at high altitude. Think it’s a toss up again same way I did the Wolves.

zett

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This is a really tough back to back, against a solid Nuggets team, at high altitude. Think it’s a toss up again same way I did the Wolves.
they will toss it up, and we will toss them out like with the rest of them! CP3 should be back for this one!

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Letssss go suns edgin close the real dance :)

Want to see nice gms by dbook bridges da johnson

Been fun season

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No doubt. I was thinking the Suns would play 500 ball without him.

The suns had 48 wins when he went out so I thought 60 would be the max that they could get
You didn't give the rest of the team and most of all the coaching staff the respect they deserve if you thought that.

I was expecting about .667 ball, but they have execeeded that.

I will go so far as to say I now believe this team without Chris Paul would still finish with the best record in the west, which is really nice since he isn't getting any younger.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Maybe some of you flex haters going to have to admit he does have legit sources one of these days.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You didn't give the rest of the team and most of all the coaching staff the respect they deserve if you thought that.

I was expecting about .667 ball, but they have execeeded that.

I will go so far as to say I now believe this team without Chris Paul would still finish with the best record in the west, which is really nice since he isn't getting any younger.
You are right - greatly exceeded my expectations, but very happy to be wrong.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Maybe some of you flex haters going to have to admit he does have legit sources one of these days.

I just put that in the Suns thread. He absolutely has gotten every one of these medicals correct. He has to be buddies with a Physical Therapist / Trainer on the team.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I heard the tail end of the interview, but they said it would be a game time decision. No decision has been made but upgraded to probable. Last night was a game time decision as well. So, the rumors were not true. However, knowing Paul? If they say he can play and he thinks he can? He will play tonight. I am sure he has already made up his mind.

Last edited:

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Cam Johnson must be more hurt than they expected. I've had really bad leg contusions/bone bruises etc...
I don't think I ever missed a match/game because of one. They take a good while to heal but you can 100% play with them.
Kinda worried unless Monte is just resting random people.
I guess he took a beating from Randel.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Cam Johnson must be more hurt than they expected. I've had really bad leg contusions/bone bruises etc...
I don't think I ever missed a match/game because of one. They take a good while to heal but you can 100% play with them.
Kinda worried unless Monte is just resting random people.
I guess he took a beating from Randel.
I’m betting that whoever gave you the bruises wasn’t as big and strong as Julius Randle.