Suns @ Nuggets Sunday game thread 12-25-2022 (Christmas Night)

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
To have fought so hard, and had so many guys with great games... to lose because we sucked from the line.

Dammit.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't get Shamet. Just shoot it man! He has such a quick pure release and he just vanishes in most games, then he will have a night where he decides he needs to assert himself and he looks like Jamal Crawford but with defense.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
“Referees can only review goaltending/basket interference violations in the last 2 minutes of the 4th quarter or the last 2 minutes of any overtime period. Off-ball foul: to determine if a foul has occurred off-the-ball in a successful basket or throw-in situation.”

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Cursed I tell ya
I know the D backs gave us a championship but that was almost choked away ..the 97 Rose bowl...I could just keep going with this town man

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I don't get Shamet. Just shoot it man! He has such a quick pure release and he just vanishes in most games, then he will have a night where he decides he needs to assert himself and he looks like Jamal Crawford but with defense.
He's a catch and shoot guy, he's not a great shooter off the dribble. And Monty took a year and half trying to figure out how to play him correctly.

If Bridges still has value, I say look at trading him. Crowder/Bridges is more enticing to another team than Crowder alone, that's for damn sure.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
I don't know that there is a "star" player in the NBA with a lower basketball IQ in the clutch than Mikal Bridges.

And I don't know that there is any "star" player in the NBA with a lower basketball IQ overall than Deandre Ayton.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ayton had 6 turnovers.

Bridges played 40 minutes had 2 rebounds.

CP3 shot 50% from the FT line.

Monty lost his damn mind with his rotations.

The only guys who played great tonight were Craig, Lee, and Shamet.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Bridges played 40 minutes had 2 rebounds.

CP3 shot 50% from the FT line.

Monty lost his damn mind with his rotations.

The only guys who played great tonight were Craig, Lee, and Shamet.
And Monty should have thrown a fit at the refs over that review call... but just sat on his hands as usual.

I'm ready to move on from Monty.

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
How can this be overturned without a challenge? Is it because it’s under a minute?

I think the refs knew they possibly missed the call.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

This is from the Finals 4 years ago. They overturned a KD charge on LeBron to a block. Same thing happened tonight. Watched the first half and last 6 minutes. CP3 doesn’t have it anymore. He needs to come off the bench when Cam Payne is healthy. Our offense just hasn’t been right since he came back back.

Ayton…..stop bringing the ball down. He has hands of stone. Bridges as we’re seeing doesn’t have the mental fortitude down the stretch. It’s a miracle we were even that close and it took Landry Shamet going berserk. This team needs to find itself and find itself fast because without Book, it’s gonna be a drag to win these close games.