Suns @ Nuggets Friday Playoff game thread 6-11-2021 - Game 3

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Relax. I said..with Ayton minutes. Yes..he would have or close to it imo.... Ayton gets the benefit of big man rebounds. Not hustle rebounds from what I've seen. I'm a fan of boxing out correctly and hustle rebounds. Is what it is.

nah. He was crashing hard when the game still mattered tonight. Got a couple big offensive rebounds that led to killer 3s also.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I never understood that even at the time. James did a whole bunch of fancy back-and-forth dribbling while Crowder said "Uh huh?" and waited for him to do something meaningful. It was like watching a peacock go through a big courting display to a plastic statue.

Ha ha!

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
nah. He was crashing hard when the game still mattered tonight. Got a couple big offensive rebounds that led to killer 3s also.
Wasn't seeing the same. But hey.. we all have our perspectives. I just know we will need him on top of his hustle and energy next series against a more physical jazz team..so maybe I'm looking ahead. But his energy is going to be key against a gobert imo. That team plays tough.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose