Suns @ Nuggets Friday Playoff game thread 6-11-2021 - Game 3

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
keep these coming dude...

lol got to keep this train going. How did we look? In control the whole time like the game wasn’t going to slip away? Did Denver show any signs of fight or have they thrown in the towel?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol got to keep this train going. How did we look? In control the whole time like the game wasn’t going to slip away? Did Denver show any signs of fight or have they thrown in the towel?

I never yelled at the TV ONCE tonight. This was just a methodical drubbing from the opening tip. Dare I say... kinda boring?!

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It was maybe the least dramatic road playoff win for the Suns I have ever seen. And I have watched every playoff game since 1977.

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Denver's only lead in the game was 3-2 and then the Suns led the rest of the game. Denver got our lead down to 4 a few times in the 2nd qtr, but we took over in the 3rd & played them even in the 4th for the 14 pt win. Denver's offense was all Jokic with very little help from his teammates.

Sent from my moto g power (XT2041DL) using Tapatalk

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
He's a good player. But trying to put him up there with Olajuwan, Shaq, Malone..

NO. Those guys would have wiped the floor with him. IMHO

Who called him Olajuwon or Shaq? Sounds like you’re putting words in people’s mouths unless I missed it.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nikola Jokic with 32 points, 20 rebounds and 10 assists. Give the man the respect he deserves.
Nah. Legler said it best imo...he did what he was supposed to do. Just no help and great team d. Those numbers are spectacular in close games. Not blowouts. IMHO

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He's also a product of being the only big man on the court. Saric would have had 10-15 with Ayton minutes. IMO, dude could easily have 20-25 in a game like tonight with a little extra hustle. He seems to have the same stamina as Jokic though...so it makes sense.

Is this a joke?

Dario could of gotten 15 boards? Has Dario ever gotten 15 in his career?

he gets 15 rebounds and is great on the glass and it’s bitch that he should of had 25 lol

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank God James Jones didnt sign Ibaka like I wanted him to. Dude was on the shelf all year and now is officially done with back surgery.

Crowder has to be the best MLE signing of last offseason at this point, right?

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Thank God James Jones didnt sign Ibaka like I wanted him to. Dude was on the shelf all year and now is officially done with back surgery.

I wanted PJ Tucker over Crowder thank god we didn’t do that

Crowder has been huge for this team

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Crowder has to be one of the best MLE signings. Not signing Ibaka was a blessing in disguise.

Harrell might have been a MLE. I don't think the Lakers knew how to play him.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who called him Olajuwon or Shaq? Sounds like you’re putting words in people’s mouths unless I missed it.

There were graphics for that comparison in both the pregame and during the game. Richard Jefferson said Jokic definitely belonged in that group. It included David Robinson and Wilt as well.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Crap i was zzzzz now I'm full awake ugh such a fun magical season seemed like a lifetime since suns this tremendous

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Is this a joke?

Dario could of gotten 15 boards? Has Dario ever gotten 15 in his career?

he gets 15 rebounds and is great on the glass and it’s bitch that he should of had 25 lol
Relax. I said..with Ayton minutes. Yes..he would have or close to it imo.... Ayton gets the benefit of big man rebounds. Not hustle rebounds from what I've seen. I'm a fan of boxing out correctly and hustle rebounds. Is what it is.