Suns @ Nuggets Friday Playoff game thread 6-11-2021 - Game 3

AzStevenCal

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I let out involuntary yells when great things happen. Never "Boom!" but more like "YEAH!", and "That's what I'm talking about!", or maybe the occasional "DARIO!" and I pump my fists in the air. My neighbors are probably wondering what's going on. Been a lot of good lately!

I'm pretty sure my neighbors think I'm a referee. I carry on heated conversations with my fellow stripers, the darned fools seem to miss more of the calls than they catch. So far I've yet to talk them into correcting one of their decisions but that doesn't stop me from giving it full (and loud) effort.

Mainstreet

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Monty expects Suns to adjust early to the altitude but noted differences in the way the ball reacts.

Duane Rankin
@DuaneRankin

Monty Williams expects #Suns to adjust to altitude in Denver early in Game 3, but made point the basketballs are "a bit" tighter in altitude and will bounce farther say off misses. He could see that leading to transition buckets or tracking down offensive rebounds. #NBAPlayoffs
5:39 PM · Jun 11, 2021·Twitter Web App

Last edited:

Mainstreet

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also says the Suns like playing in an atmosphere like tonight. The focus is on poise.

Kellan Olson
@KellanOlson

Monty Williams said that his players like playing in atmospheres like what is expected to come tonight. Williams has seen this building before when it's really rocking. They've talked about poise all year and he said they'll need that again tonight.
5:33 PM · Jun 11, 2021·TweetDeck

Last edited:

Mainstreet

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tonight's game will be played close to full capacity.

Kellan Olson
@KellanOlson

The Nuggets upped to just about full capacity for this round of the playoffs. Michael Malone said he expects them to be loud for Jokic's MVP award coming pregame but said they'll need that boost for the second half too.
5:17 PM · Jun 11, 2021·TweetDeck

JCSunsfan

Reaction score

Mainstreet

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Michael Porter Jr. shooting unencumbered.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

cheesebeef

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright its time for me to jump into my hole. Lets get this win! Come get me out of the hole when the game is over.

You must be registered for see images attach
Ha! Thank you for your sacrifice.

Mainstreet

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The same starters for Suns and Nuggets.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member