Suns @ Nuggets Friday Playoff game thread 6-11-2021 - Game 3

Mainstreet

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank God James Jones didnt sign Ibaka like I wanted him to. Dude was on the shelf all year and now is officially done with back surgery.

Crowder has to be the best MLE signing of last offseason at this point, right?

Crowder has to be one of the best MLE signings. Not signing Ibaka was a blessing in disguise.

Harrell might have been a MLE. I don't think the Lakers knew how to play him.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who called him Olajuwon or Shaq? Sounds like you’re putting words in people’s mouths unless I missed it.

There were graphics for that comparison in both the pregame and during the game. Richard Jefferson said Jokic definitely belonged in that group. It included David Robinson and Wilt as well.

mjb21aztd

Reaction score
Crap i was zzzzz now I'm full awake ugh such a fun magical season seemed like a lifetime since suns this tremendous

dscher

Registered
Reaction score
Is this a joke?

Dario could of gotten 15 boards? Has Dario ever gotten 15 in his career?

he gets 15 rebounds and is great on the glass and it’s ***** that he should of had 25 lol
Relax. I said..with Ayton minutes. Yes..he would have or close to it imo.... Ayton gets the benefit of big man rebounds. Not hustle rebounds from what I've seen. I'm a fan of boxing out correctly and hustle rebounds. Is what it is.

cheesebeef

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Relax. I said..with Ayton minutes. Yes..he would have or close to it imo.... Ayton gets the benefit of big man rebounds. Not hustle rebounds from what I've seen. I'm a fan of boxing out correctly and hustle rebounds. Is what it is.

nah. He was crashing hard when the game still mattered tonight. Got a couple big offensive rebounds that led to killer 3s also.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I never understood that even at the time. James did a whole bunch of fancy back-and-forth dribbling while Crowder said "Uh huh?" and waited for him to do something meaningful. It was like watching a peacock go through a big courting display to a plastic statue.

Ha ha!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netsnjkidd