Suns @ Nuggets Friday 10-25-19 game thread

1Sun

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Can't fault the effort tonight. I really think this team is a capable power forward away from turning the corner and competing for a playoff spot.

cheesebeef

Supporting Member
Reaction score
damn... hell of an effort. Book didn't get fouled there, but jesus we got hosed a bunch of times in that game.

most frustrating thing is last two trips didn't even really get shots off once we took the lead. Kaminsky had the dude down low and made the big man mistake of bringing the ball down on a smaller guy and Johnson brought that defender to Book.

sucks. but great effort.

TJ

Bobby Sarvs
Reaction score
Sucks to lose but this is a good confidence booster for the team. Second best player not available, on the road and against one of the best 5 teams in the NBA and you take them to OT.

Big props to Monty. Guy has these guys playing.

Proximo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Can't fault the effort tonight. I really think this team is a capable power forward away from turning the corner and competing for a playoff spot.

supposedly Dario always starts the season badly, then by the second and third month he heats up. Hope that is true.

1Sun

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Sucks to lose but this is a good confidence booster for the team. Second best player not available, on the road and against one of the best 5 teams in the NBA and you take the team to OT.

Big props to Monty. Guy has these guys playing.

Monty is as clearly the right guy for the job as Kokoskov was clearly the wrong guy for the job last year.

Rab

Angry Vedder
Reaction score
If Book plays like Book this is a blowout for the Suns. Great effort. It’ll be a tough recovery tomorrow going against the Clippers. Hope Rubio didn’t get hurt too bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk